24: Knowledge

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
CRIMSON PHOENIX 17TH

Lexington is training early in the morning trying to clear his head as today is the day he'll be tested about the Bestiary as he's read about close to half of it but knows there's likely a question he won't know how to answer.

Lexi: "mind if I join you?" As Lexington nods as they lightly train together. "You'll be fine during the test, the test technically isn't about what you learned." As Lexington raises his brow wondering what that means. "Well... Yes it's important that a huntsman knows how to fight, use magic and know what they're facing but... Character is also what matters." She says as Lexington sits on a boulder.

Lexington: "so they're testing my personality? Why not be upfront about it?" As Lexi sits next to him as they relax with more daylight coming in.

Lexi: "cause then most of the recruits would put on an act just to pass the test, it's important that the order can trust you to represent them in good faith... You know why the order was nearly killed off many years ago?"

Lexington: "something to do with taking younglings right?" He asks as Lexi nods but says there's more to it.

Lexi: "there's that along with the fact many huntsman took matters into their own hands killing religious figures and taking sides in the Aelton-Newcastle war, it got to the point that the kingdom of Elvaria before it was destroyed made a pact with the other kingdoms to dissolve the order but thankfully Victoria II, Elena and Cassandra stopped it." She says as Lexington nods and is curious.

Lexington: "I know Elena and Cassandra married the kings of Aelton and Newcastle but why didn't the king of Elvaria marry Victoria?" He asks as Lexi thinks for a moment and admits she isn't sure as they both touch their heads.

Victoria II (mind): "the king of Elvaria at the time was already married and even if he wasn't? He wouldn't of married a human cause back in my time? The two races couldn't stand each other." As Lexington and Lexi are baffled that Victoria II just spoke to them.

Lexington (mind): "wait you can talk to us outside a kindred vision?" He asks as Lexi is wondering that same thing.

Victoria II (mind): "sometimes... It depends on several factors and I've yet to figure out those factors."

Lexi: "huh... Well as if kindred visions weren't complicated enough." She says shaking her head as she slightly smiles as more daylight comes in. "beautiful day already." She says crossing her legs as Lexington nods.

Lexington: "when is your nameday?" He asks curiously as Lexi looks over.

Lexi: "26th of Golden Falcon so not that far off from yours. Why? You want to send me a gift?" She asks smirking finding it to be sweet.

Lexington: "isn't that what siblings do?" He asks as Lexi chuckles softly but understands why he's asking.

Lexi: "the good ones anyway, you should get back to the academy as the tests are gonna start soon." She says as Lexington nods saying he'll see her later and leaves. Lexi sighs heavily sensing someone trying to have a telepathic talk with her. "Thought I told you I didn't want you scooping into my head Crowe?" She asks with annoyance as Crowe currently in Newcastle is recovering after a fight with another demon.

Crowe: "I wouldn't do this if it wasn't urgent... I've been hunting and torturing demons for weeks and they're all saying the same thing about a half demon called Athorazen staying at the academy." He says placing Death's Omen on his shoulder.

Lexi (mind): "this actually you or the alcohol talking?" She asks crossing her arms and leans against a tree as Crowe sighs in slight annoyance.

Crowe (mind): "Lexi please have faith in me, you know I wouldn't screw around if the order was at risk." As Lexi scoffs having a harsh rebuttal for this.