6: Hunters

1078 AP (after Phoenix)
21ST CRIMSON FLOWER

Lexington is riding on the back of Robyn with a massive headache as it feels like his brain is being stabbed constantly by dull swords.

Elyria: "you okay?" She asks riding next to him as Lexington goes to say he's fine but the headache gets worse as he eventually falls off his horse. "Lex!?" She says running over to him as Lexington is shaking uncontrollably when Alec turns and runs on back to him.

Alec: "Lex calm down." He says using some magic to see what's wrong but is baffled. "The hell? He's having a kindred vision." He says as Aiden and Roxanne arrive.

Roxanne: "seriously? Talk about bad timing." As Elyria asks what's going on. "Basically Lex's ancestors are I guess forcing themselves to have a conversation with him, could last for days, it all depends on Lex." She says as Lexington is completely knocked out while he finds himself in the black void again.

Lexington: "oh come on not again!" He says looking to his right and sees a nearly endless line of people dressed in a variety of ways, some in armor, others in casual clothing. "What in Phoenix hell?" He asks as they all turn their heads at him.

Ancestors: "you've been ignoring us for too long Lexington Hunter, time for you to learn your true heritage." As Lexington is blinded by a bright light and eventually is on his hands and knees vomiting seeing that he's at cabin or farm.

Lexington: "Alec! Elyria!" He calls out when a male voice says it's pointless as Lexington turns around with sword in hand seeing a man slightly older than him.

Man: "that sword won't do anything in here, this is a kindred vision Lexington." As Lexington glares at him. "I'm your... I guess the beginning of your bloodline, Zachariah Hunter." He says as Lexington raises his eyebrows at this with doubt seeing his religious outfit.

Lexington: "you mean to tell me I have an ancestor who's a priest?" He asks seeing the irony of it while Zachariah does as well.

Zachariah: "this priest knows a lot about fighting, come." As he walks off as Lexington reluctantly follows. "In case you're wondering, the year is 78 BP in Rhodesia before it became the capital of Aelton." He says nonchalantly as Lexington stops in place.

Lexington: "this can't be Rhodesia, it's nothing but woods for miles." As Zachariah turns to him judging him for saying that. "This was before the Golden age?"

Zachariah: "yes... This was shortly before the Huntsman existed Lex, times were different... Very different." As Lexington acknowledges this as he can tell by his environment.

Lexington: "right... And why am I here? This can't be a history lesson." As Zachariah scoffs while stopping as they're standing a small wooden bridge.

Zachariah: "this is to help you decide who you or what you wanna be Lex."

Lexington: "what are you talking about? I wanna be a Huntsman." As Zachariah sees right through the lie Lexington is putting up.

Zachariah: "you say that but you don't actually mean it Lexington, you're full of doubt and guilt, you don't know what you should or can be... We've seen it Lexington and we get it, what you went through was tragic but that's life... You gotta move on." He says as Lexington snaps and suddenly rockets fire out of his hand but it phases through Zachariah as he's surprised.

Lexington: "let's say that's true... What am I supposed to do then Zachariah?" He asks with annoyance filling his voice.

Zachariah: "let go of the past Lexington, the more you swim in it, the further down you'll go till you drown in it... A good start would be talking to whoever you trust most." As Lexington looks with uncertainty.