7: Dance Of Wolves

Alec is waiting for the werewolves to make their move but they don't move a muscle as Alec sees what looks like the one leading them approaching.

Cerberis: "Alec Keeferson, I would say a pleasure but I'd be lying." As Alec keeps his guard up knowing she's faster during a full moon.

Alec: "pretty bold but smart to attack during a full moon but you do realize us Huntsman would just gather up and force you out." He says with confidence but cerberis has a retort for this.

Cerberis: "well we know demons are topside and you hunters are scrambling for a plan to stop them, I merely sensed opportunity." She snarls out at him as Alec scoffs hearing this.

Alec: "yeah well, I'm not dealing with demons at the moment, I'm dealing with you." He says as cerberis growls lowly. "Well what are you waiting for!? Huh!?" He taunts as a few werewolves run towards as Alec is waiting for the perfect moment. "Spears! Up!" He says as the grass opens up as the local militia stab their spears into the stomach of the werewolves keeping them in place. "Tempus Sanctionus!" He says slowing down time as he decapitates each of the fifteen werewolves when time unfreezes as Alec catches himself.

Alec: "next area! Go!" As the militia run back as Alec sees more werewolves charging at him. "Cryoius Lock!" He says stomping his foot down freezing the ground in front of them as the ice freezes some werewolves in place as cerberis jumps to a tree.

Cerberis (mind): "Huffy said there were two, where's the other one?" When she hears some of her werewolves calling for help. Cerberis looks behind her seeing Roxanne with grace twirling her morningstar whip around as it's decapitating werewolves left and right as she gets a quick breather.

Roxanne: "in case you're all wondering, this beautiful weapon of mine is made out of pure silver and blessed by a fire priest." As she sees a werewolf lunge from a tree. "I wasn't finished..." She says whipping her morningstar whip at the werewolf as it pierces it's chest. "And boom." She says as the werewolf explodes into pieces. "Apparently being blessed by a fire priest gives it an extra kick." She says with a smirk while twirling her weapon around. Meanwhile Elyria is leaning against a wall with her now in hand as she glances over at Lex who's still sleeping.

Elyria (mind): "come on Lex, please wake up." She hopes to herself as she can't help but wonder what's taking so long. Lexington meanwhile is listening to his grandmother.

Cora: "you want a purpose in your life, a direction to follow through with instead of the chaotic nomadic lifestyle... Am I wrong?" She asks rhetorically while leaning against a tree.

Lexington: "okay you got me there but-" but his grandmother interrupts him.

Cora: "I wasn't finished, you also want your life to be worth living as you believe your life as a mercenary has clouded your judgement and made you more cynical than you'd like to be." As Lexington sighs and nods as there's no denying it. Roxanne meanwhile is busy finishing off some werewolves when she's forced to dodge an attack from cerberis and is panting heavily but smirks.

Roxanne: "I don't suppose you'd like a girl's night out right?" As cerberis snarls and pounces at Roxanne smashing her through a tree. "Yeah I figured you'd say that." She says wrapping the morningstar whip around her fist and punches cerberis in the jaw but she tanks the hit and smacks Roxanne who skips across the ground colliding with a tree.

Cerberis with her improved speed lunges at Roxanne who quickly puts up a barrier but cerberis punches through it surprising her but figures it's cause of the full moon.

Alec: "hey!" He says stabbing cerberis in the arm and eventually into the ground. "Ignis storm-" but cerberis grabs him by his neck choking him. "Ignis!" He barely gasps quickly letting out a stream of embers into her eyes causing her to let go. Roxanne whips cerberis in the stomach sending her back.