18: Magic

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
CRIMSON WILDFIRE 2ND

Lexington is in the middle of his usual morning routine doing one armed push-ups with no shirt on as it's ridiculously hot to the point that he wants Storm Moon Winter to come around sooner rather than later. His door is knocked on firmly as he heads over opening up to Alec.

Alec: "hate to ruin your pace but your first class of magic training is starting soon." As Lexington furrows his brows mentioning that it's way too hot to train today. "Then you can learn ice or water magic to cool you off." He retorts smirking as Lexington is not amused by this.

Lexington: "dick." He says earning a laugh from Alec as Lexington puts a shirt on headed outside. "I'm dying..." He says as Alec looks over shaking his head.

Alec: "oh you're fine." He says patting Lexington on the back as they arrive as headmaster Dante is standing before them.

Dante: "ah magic... The very thing we're still learning about to this day, there are more types of magic than my age and I'm 155 years old." As all of the recruits look in surprise earning a chuckle from him. "Now you're all wondering how I've lived for soo long? I'm using magic to expand my lifespan but only because I have high amounts of magic potential." He says motioning Alec to continue for him.

Alec: "now most of you have high potential for magic, meaning you can throw around elements with the exception of lightning rather easily without consequence but there things you need to keep in mind, even if you have high potential for magic that does not mean you can master every single type of magic there is." He says walking before them. "Because your genes can only take so much, if you tried mastering time magic along with other higher tiers of magic? Your body will essentially turn to this." He says grabbing a piece of meat and sets it ablaze which melts away.

Roxanne: "another thing... You are all prohibited from using blood magic as you'll be dead faster than I can whack you in the face... Hypothetically speaking." She says as Lexington and the others look understanding the rules.

Dante: "now you'll be chosing 1 to 3 types of magic you wish to master, do seek us out if you unsure about the type of magic you wish to master." He says as all of them are handed the same book.

Aiden: "I'm not sure I'll be diverse in my range of magic given I'm a pyromancer." As he's walking with Lex.

Lexington: "I guess look for anything closely to related like lava or explosions or some shit." He says looking through the book.

Aiden: "lava and explosions... Good idea! I can make up for the lack of defense and explosive power and given I'm a pyromancer it'll be even better." As he playfully hits Lexington in the back. "What about you?" He asks curiously as Lexington isn't sure.

Lexington: "well Lightning is one but I'm not sure for the other four, maybe some other elements." He says unsure as he's been focused on lightning who soo much that he never considered what other magic he could learn. Roxanne meanwhile is twirling her morningstar whip around trying to keep herself entertained.

Zeke: "uh Ms Argint?" He asks as Roxanne slams her morningstar into the ground and turns to him.

Roxanne: "ah Zeke, how may I help you?" She asks placing a hand on her hip.

Zeke: "uh... So I was wondering if you could recommend me magic I can use?" He asks as Roxanne says she'll be happy to but asks on what kind of weapon he plans on using. "Well... I was thinking maybe I could use something like yours?" He asks as Roxanne stands there stoically but is embarrassed deep down.

Roxanne: "well... To use a beauty like this properly, you need to be creative in how you use it as there's endless possibilities, to make it easier I use teleki to control the chain and where it goes, understand?" She asks as Zeke nods understanding that part.