28: Survival Training

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
CRIMSON PHOENIX 28th

Lexington is currently in his assigned room sleeping as Elyria stares at him finding it ridiculous how loud he snores as she kneels down touching his nose.

Lexington: "ugh... What?" He asks seeing Elyria give a smile while shaking her head.

Elyria: "Survival Training is today Lex." She says pecking his nose and leaves so he can get dressed as Lexington is grabbing everything he needs placing the sheath of Tempest on his back and heads outside to see his father along with Crowe and the other students waiting to get started as Lexington stands next Elyria.

Simon: "okay you guys have been training for this, remember to use your Bestiary if you're uncertain how do something it'll be all there." He says making sure they understand as Crowe speaks up.

Crowe: "now it'll be vital to gather up once we teleport you away from each other, support each other and you'll be fine but if you and your group run into trouble you can't handle just spew flames directly into the air and we'll teleport to your location... Well Simon can I'm just following." He says unintentionally joking as Simon chants something like a dead tongue as Grállagaia shoots up as many of the students are surprised. "We'll be using the serpent to transport you and us to Thorn Island." As the students look at each other with doubt as Grállagaia lowers his head and shows more of his body. "All abroad!" He says as the students get on one at a time.

Grállagaia: "I... Hate... This." He says slowly when Crowe decides to retort.

Crowe: "I... Don't... Care." He mocks as Grállagaia growls in annoyance as Simon smacks Crowe in the back of his head.

Simon: "don't instigate him or I'll actually feed you to him." He threatens as Lexington and Elyria sit next each other with Lyra and Sigurd in front.

Sigurd: "I think I'm gonna be sick." As Lyra shakes her head at this.

Lyra: "you're gonna be fine you big baby." As they grab onto a spike to hold on just in case. "God have you never been at sea before?"

Sigurd: "does my sickness not answer that?" As Simon calls for Grállagaia to start moving when Sigurd holds onto Lyra who's smirking with amusement.

Lyra: "I'll allow it, just this once." She says as Lexington finds this amusing but looks back seeing Aiden and Zeke.

Aiden: "you know how to use that thing?" He asks referring to Zeke's weapon which is practically the same as Roxanne's.

Zeke: "of course I do... Somewhat."

Lexington: "somewhat? That's assuring." He says as Zeke flips him off.

Zeke: "I'd like to see you try learning to use this thing, it's more complicated than sex." He says as Lexington and Aiden stare at him like he's a weirdo. "What?" He asks as Lexington sighs while shaking his head.

Lexington: "there is nothing complicated about sex." As Zeke shakes his but chuckles.

Zeke: "then I guess she has nothing to worry about huh?" He asks pointing at Elyria as Lexington is tempted to slap him across the face.

Jon Hunter (mind): "Do it! Do it!" As Lexington sighs and looks away. "You're no fun."

Lexington (mind): "I'm not smacking him, he could fall off of Grállagaia." He counters as the trip to Thorn Island comes to an end.

Simon: "okay get ready." He says prepping the teleportation spell.

Male student: "uh is there anything we should know about that teleportation spell?" He asks nervously as Crowe chuckles a bit.