Part II| Dinner?

"Still I want you, but not for your devil side, not for your haunted life, just for you." —Foxes.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Devil Side' by Foxes.

A/N: Had to use this song again! It's one of the main theme songs of the entire book!

Also you said more, so here we go! :) <3

••

Harmony

The stillness hangs in the air like a suffocating blanket as Blaze steers into the parking lot of Homewood. He told me not to speak to him earlier, so I am doing just that. His hot and cold behavior is tiresome, but I try to bear in mind that along with his Sociopathy: ASPD, he also has mild bipolar disorder, which explains his violent shifts in conduct. I am trying to understand him the best that I can.

We get out of his car, and he locks the doors with his key as we begin to walk in the direction of the school's building.

"Blaze Xander!" A stern voice forces us to halt our strides and look back to see an angry Malcolm storming over to us. Nostrils flared, jaw clenched; he looks excessively enraged.

I tilt my head to the side. "Mal?"

He points at Blaze, who is casually glaring at him with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"You! What the hell did you do to my sister?!"

My face scrunches in confusion while my eyes move to Blaze for answers, but he's just smirking with a raised chin as if Mal is a pathetic idiot standing in front of him.

"Mal? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Ask that trash! My parents had to take my sister back to the hospital because she is unresponsive! She's not talking to anyone, she even attempted to take sleeping pills, and it's because of this bastard!"

I blink a few times, my head traveling between a cocky Blaze and an aggressive Mal. "What do you mean, what did he do?"

"Yeah, Mal, what did I do?" Blaze sneers arrogantly, and this ascends Malcolm's rage to the highest degree.

"You son of a bitch!"

"Mal calm down and tell me what happened?"

"Blaze did something to her! Because the only word she is uttering is his name! I told you to stay away from my sister, you asshole, didn't I?!" He gestures to charge into him when I step into his path.

"Calm down, okay? Look, Blaze has nothing to do with—"

"Telling her I only fucked her because she was easy was enough to relapse her psychotic phase?" Blaze begins, and I freeze in my spot. "Damn, I should have tried something more painful...like how lame she rides for starters. I have had much better sex with clothes on."