Drunk In Lust

"I want this too" —Sabrina Claudio.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Stand Still' by Sabrina Claudio.

N.B: Chapter may contain mild sexual content.

B: Chapter may contain mild sexual content

••

Harmony

He opens the door to his room and steps aside to allow me access. I look at him hesitantly before making my way in, immediately taking a fancy to the moonlight blue and grey theme of his dwelling.

Blaze's quarter is different than the normal wet-dreams adolescents' room. There are no posters of half-naked ladies or former sports champions pasted on his walls, and the room is so organized and immaculate that I doubt there is even a speck of dust in sight.

A king-size bed with grey sheets is sitting in the center of the room with a glass window draped with blue curtains stationed above it. The blue-sprayed dresser sitting on the left seems unbelievably expensive, and the grey wardrobe with gold knobs drilled on it exudes the idea that his dad has to be a wealthy man. The interior and exterior of this home are too lavish to belong to a normal man of society.

I hear the door close behind me and turn to look at Blaze as he walks over to the wardrobe, opening its top cabinet and retrieving a grey blanket.

"You can sleep on my bed," he says as he puts it on the duvet, and I smile gratefully.

"Thanks."

I perch against the bed, admiring how the mattress hugs me pleasantly as I slip off my boots. He jams his hands in his pockets as he watches me from across the room. Laying down onto my side, I snuggle my head against the soft pillows, unintentionally inhaling the inviting scent of him.

He's everywhere. On the bed, the sheets, the pillows. I can smell him, and the scent is divine.

I imagine all the times that he has probably slept in this very spot and my face blooms at the thought. It makes me feel a lot closer to him now, as creepy as that sounds. Truthfully, I haven't slept in a proper bed in a while. The one at the dorm is extremely uncomfortable and leaves me feeling lethargic even after a long night's rest. It feels good to lie down freely without worrying about a spider hovering above your head.

Blaze is watching me with a faint smile on his mouth, and when I look over my shoulders, he erases it quickly and jerks a thumb behind him.

"I'll be downstairs," he says.

He turns away to head out and I realize I am yet to apologize to him.

I prop up onto my elbow. "Wait, Blaze."

He whirls to me with a hand on the doorknob. "Yeah?"

I swallow and get up, not bothering to put my shoes on as I trod bare feet down to him. I regret it immediately because the tile is terribly cold, causing me to flinch at each step like a kitten walking on fire.