I Almost Gave You Every Piece Of Me

"Some days it's hard to see if I was a fool or you, a thief. Made it through the maze to find my one in a million. And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm building. And all I gave you is gone, tumble like it was stone. Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake, thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made, thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up."—MIIA.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Dynasty' by MIIA.

A/N: Pleasee listen the above song throughout this chap! :)

••

Harmony

His lips are soft and warm as they move against mine, our tongues intertwining and battling furiously. Pleasure is flowing between us like current, and the kiss begins to grow more eager and passionate. While Blaze is moving into me and pressing me against the soft sheets of his bed, my lips are not leaving his for even a second—not even to breathe.

He traverses along my cheek to get to my neck, and I close my eyes and tilt my head, inviting his mouth to visit there and stay awhile. He skims the skin of my neckline, heightening the desire surging through my body, and I can feel my arousal rapidly growing.

At this moment, I realize that my feelings for Blaze are far beyond what I had imagined. I must be losing my mind, and the alcohol must still be in my system because I suddenly feel like giving him all of me.

That's a stupid choice to make, my strict subconscious reprimands, and though she may be right, my mind is much too clouded with the wanting and desire for Blaze Xander to pay attention to her blinking red lights.

My heart is yearning for us to become closer; to become one.

His plumb lips stop their onslaught on my neck, leaving behind red blooming evidence of where his mouth had been as he raises his head to connect our gazes.

He's breathing heavily as his bottomless eyes deeply search mine as if he's seeing my naked soul. The gleam of lust in them is just as evident as the one in mine. He wants me just the same.

My chest is lifting and falling with heavy breaths, and my throat is dry from all the adrenaline and anxiety. I swallow hard, saturating a pathway for words to pass through. I want to tell him how I feel. I need to tell him—tonight.

"I..." I take a deep breath, trying to pull the rest of the sentence from my throat. "I-I like you, Blaze."

I watch as his expression softens, all the lines and creases in his face smoothing out completely. He seems a bit taken aback by my sudden confession, but I also notice a glint of something else riding on his features. He looks confused.

He doesn't say anything to my declaration; he's just there gazing at me as if at a loss for words or as if he doesn't quite understand what had just left my mouth.

••

Blaze

"I like you, Blaze."

I have no idea what to say. I feel something for Harmony, I do. But fuck, I can't explain it.

I don't know what it is; I don't know what it's called, so how can I say those words back when I am not certain about what I am feeling on the inside?

I care for her; I am jealous when she's with someone else, and I love seeing her every day.

But I have heard that lust and love go hand in hand, and I don't know which one of the two I am currently feeling.

My mind is so fucked up, and this stupid ASPD is the cause of it.

I take a deep breath. "Uh... Harmony..."