Part II| Bonus Chap

"You think I'd leave your side, baby? You know me better than that. You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees? I wouldn't do that."

Chapter Theme Song: 'By Your Side' by Sade.

♡♡

Harmony

I scour through my English notebook, my pen propped in my mouth, brows scrunched as I read through the article our lecturer is on.

Then the sweet scent of Blaze meets my nose, as he sits in the chair next to me, placing his bag on the desk.

I smile, even before turning my gaze away from my book. I glance at our lecturer, who's currently jotting on the whiteboard with green-inked marker, then back at a smirking Blaze.

Today he's wearing that green long-sleeved shirt he'd worn to class on the first day of school. The one I'd sketched him wearing that same night at my dorm.

"You're late..." I whisper with a smile. "What have you been up to?"

"James. He wanted help with his Economics worksheet." He dramatically rolls his neck as he takes his book from his bag, and I dramatically gasp.

"Blaze helping someone?" I see him smile, his eyes trained on his pencil case. "Ooh, keep it up..."

He chuckles quietly, and I recall a time when he'd laugh as loud as he wanted in class. "What'd I miss?"

"Just notes."

"Oh, my kiss..." He leans over and quickly pecks my lips with his. A girl across from us is looking over with a flushed face, when she glances away, I smack Blaze on his arm.

"We're in class..."

Mr. Dixon, our lecturer, spins around, scratching his forehead with his marker. He starts going over what he's written on the board, and Blaze leans back, swaying his splayed knees from side to side. I keep watching him out the corner of my eyes, blushing so hard, my face hurt. God, class was so boring without him... Now that he's here, all the sleep has left me.

I reach for my pen to start jotting down my notes, when I feel a warm touch on my knee. I'm wearing a skirt today with a really cute off-the-shoulder top that, again, April got for me. I really like it.

With my pen in my mouth, I glance down at where Blaze's fingers are lingering on my knee, his thumb stroking me there gently. When I look over at him, he's focused ahead, occasionally nodding at whatever Mr. Dixon is saying.

I swallow and shift a little in my chair. He's not planning on, is he...

His finger starts to trail higher, and my eyes widen as I shift around again. I look over at him, but he's doing everything he can to not look at me.

His hand slides higher up my front until he gets to the waistband of my tights. I gulp and squeeze my pen tightly between my fingers, keeping my eyes trained on Mr. Dixon, but his figure is now blurry from me squinting my eyes.

Blaze slides his palm inside of my tights and underwear, and the feel of his hand against my skin causes my throat to tighten.

"Open..." he whispers in a hoarse voice, still staring ahead of him, and I obey.

As soon as I open my legs, he parts me with his forefinger. I hear him sigh when he discovers how wet I am. My fingers are about to grow callouses from the way I'm holding my pen.

"So wet, aren't you?" He whispers, perching a hand over his mouth.

He slides a finger inside of me, then another, and I spread my legs wider, my arms and legs shaking. I bite my lip hard to fight a moan as he begins to stroke me with his fingers. The air conditioners are high in the theatre, the hum of them drowning out the sounds of my arousal and the uncontrollable sighs leaving my mouth.