CHAPTER 6

4 January 2016

St. Barthélemy, Caribbean 

Aurelies POV

Bliss. That's the only word that I can use to describe the feeling I have right now. 

Feeling the luscious beams of sun beating down on me as I lie on the wooden dock of the yacht, I've never felt so at peace. Kendall and Harry continue jumping off the edge of the yacht into the calm turquoise water, though I much prefer reading my way through 'Little Women'. Flicking open the first page as I've done so many times before, investing myself in the novel immediately.

 A very sodden Harry comes into view, water trickling down his body from his mop of brown curly hair. He definitely has more tattoos than he did in 2010, not a single one was marked on his skin and now, he's a poster boy for the little sketches. 

He grins as he notices me, a mischievous glint in his eyes

He grins as he notices me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I already know what he's going to do, him having done the exact same thing over five years ago now. "Aurelie." he sings, smirking as he gets even closer towards me. I squeal and try to protect myself, curling up into a ball and throwing my book onto the chair beside me. 

"Can't get away that easy." he teases whilst standing over my body, droplets of water dripping onto my previously dry skin. I squirm and try to fight him off of me, but I prove myself unsuccessful when he crashes down on top of me, covering me in even more salt water. 

I swat at his legs, trying to pry him off, as he wraps his arms further around me. "Harry. Get off right now before I murder you. I swear that I'll do it." I speak through gritted teeth. 

"But you just looked so cuddly." he pouts, putting on a baby voice. I roll my eyes at him sceptically and try to move away, clearly not succeeding as he just pushes his body further onto mine. "You're warm." he tells me, still with the baby voice. 

"Well, I was trying to tan so that would make sense."

"I'm just saving you from the sun!" he says, flashing me his best smile. I can't help but smile a little too, relaxing into his embrace since he's too cute to resist. 

"That's better," he sighs, resting his head in the crook of my neck. As much as I hate to admit it, it isn't all bad having Harry come over and get me covered in water, it's nice to be cooled down a little. 

Harry closes his eyes, making himself more than comfortable on my chest, causing me to reach for my book so I don't die of boredom. He flinches immediately, grunting at my slight movement and pulling me back so he can continue lounging on me. I simply laugh at him, grabbing my book and turning my head so I can read it without straining my neck. 

"Ow. Your shoulder's bony." Harry grunts, shifting around to try and get comfortable. He eventually gives up, gripping my shoulders and pushing me off the sun lounger. I hit the deck with a loud thud, frowning at Harry as he steals my seat and pushes the 'mattress' down to a suitable position.