CHAPTER 47

guess who's back.... anyway PLEASE listen to this song whilst reading i promise you won't regret it.

FLASHBACK

My mind's working at a million miles an hour as my nose approaches the table, eyes widened and alert as they take in the heavenly white line beneath me. Exhaling a breath of relief, I feel my chin touch the wooden panelling of the table, eyes not moving from good old Charlie.

I place my pointer finger on my left nostril and in one keen movement, vacuum up any of the substance from the table. I lean back in my seat and hum to the deafening bass of the music, tilting my head up so that I'm facing the blinding lights embedded within the ceiling. I feel a warm finger wipe the bottom of my nose, and I smile against the touch of his forearm.

Tilting my head to my right, I spot the shimmer of his tattooed skin in the slight darkness, as tempting and detailed as ever as I begin to trace the pattern of them. "I'm going for a drink." he announces, smirking to himself, "Want one?"

"I'll come with." I nod adamantly. He picks up the packet of white powder from the table, stuffing it in his blazer pocket and taking his bank card between his teeth. I glance around the VIP area, winking when I catch Niall's eye as Alice leans away from his lips.

We lace our way out of VIP and down the stairs to general club with Harry extending his arm for me to hold his hand, the other cradling an empty whiskey glass. I eagerly lace my fingers through his and cast my eyes on the crowd of jumping bodies beneath us.

I love nothing more than witnessing Harry's presence in a public place. The way that almost everyone stares into his dilated pupils, the dangerous green swirling behind the deathly back, almost afraid of breaking their gazes in case he disappears into thin air. The way his dimples are always visible, no matter whether he's smiling or not. His muscular frame carrying himself with nothing but confidence dripping off of every limb.

The faces soon turn sour as they follow the path of his long arm to mine, jealousy seeping from their skin. My hair falls from my shoulders at length, tickling the bare skin at the bottom of my ribcage, which people move their eyes to as they take in my body. I smile to myself at the reminder that Harry's mine, not their's.

Strobe lights flash red and green as we walk down the stair case, me taking extra care not to stumble in my heels in front of all the wondering eyes. My fingers involuntarily dance to the beat due to my alertness, which makes me envy those dancing within close proximities of each other on the dance floor.

He leads me over to the bar, patting the only free seat in front of the tabletop and motioning for me to sit. I draw out a long, deep breath at the feeling of his lips on my neck, the relief of having him near to me becoming almost overwhelming. "What can I get you guys?" the bartender asks, not batting an eyelid at Harry's lips on my neck. I'm sure that he's seen a hell of a lot worse here.

"I'm just having a look at the cocktails, sorry." I immediately apologise for wasting his time.

"No worries. Can I get you anything, sir?" his voice speaks to Harry but his eyes stay on me. I feel him tense up behind me at this, obviously noticing the bartender's eyes on me. I lean forward a little, placing my elbows on the table and a hand on either side of my cheeks, replacing my touch from the warmth of Harry's body. I hear him release an unimpressed grunt at this as I read the board filled with cocktail choices.

"I'll take a bottle of tequila please." his voice is harsh as he speaks, sounding a little like dried grit beneath the soles of new shoes. The bartender's eyebrows raise at this, "A bottle?" he asks, curious as to the amount he needs.