CHAPTER 7

5 January 2016

St. Barthélemy, Caribbean

Harry's POV

Aurelie wouldn't stop going on about how much she wanted to go shopping, and of course I had to give in and go with her. I know that Timothée had been trying to get in contact with her again, surely that can't have been a nice feeling.

In my eyes, Timothée was extremely rude to both her and me, but maybe it was just the alcohol talking. I don't like to judge people from what I see whilst they're drunk, so I don't have a complete judgement on what he's like yet.

From what I've heard about their relationship in the past, Timothée blew very hot and cold with her, mostly because he started experimenting with drugs. I've tried my fair amount of drugs, but I only ever do anything when I'm at a social event or something. Never anything as extreme as Timothée's usage.

"Harry?" Aurelie almost whispers, clutching at my free hand as we drive closer to Gustavia to take her shopping.

Kendall apparently didn't want to go, which I find strange because she's always the first to suggest a trip to the mall, as she would call it.

"Yes my love." I reply, completely aware of the fact that the pet name makes her go crazy. As if on queue, her cheeks light ablaze and I stare at her in awe.

Her long brown her sways lightly in the wind, her eyes filled with excitement. Even after falling asleep together last night, there wasn't an ounce of awkwardness in the air- it felt so natural.

If Gemma was here, she wouldn't stop taunting me about the saying 'I thought the view was pretty but she was prettier.' because in this moment, it really is true.

We managed to find a convertible to hire, even though Aurelie was insisting that we didn't need one, I wanted to be able to drive without feeling like I was driving- I wanted to feel free. Clearly it's working for Aurelie too.

She messes with the aux on her phone, finally deciding on 'Like or Like Like' by the Miniature tigers.

"Do you think we can get doughnuts?" she finally asks, as if she's convinced that I'm going to stop her from buying one. Hell, she could buy 10 dozen and I still wouldn't be bothered.

I laugh slightly at her nervousness, though I know that it's probably something to do with her eating problems. She's never said anything about it to me, but I notice all the half full plates that she leaves whenever she eats, and I can't do anything but try to help her through it.

I would never talk to her about it unless I thought it was extremely damaging to herself or she brought it up. Don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Of course. As long as I get a jam filled one!" She scoffs at my response, shaking her head like she doesn't agree with me. I notice that she's wearing her pearl ring as she unlinks her dainty hand from mine and guides it up to her mouth to try and conceal her laughter, but her plan fails miserably once I've already noticed her chuckling. I'm smiling so hard that my cheeks physically hurt.

"Jam is the worst. Original glazed is the best. Or those Krispy Kreme ones with the orange biscuit on... What's it called again?" she trails off, lightly tapping her fingers against her temples as if it'll help her concentrate.

"Orange biscuit?"

"Yeah! Well, no! They're not orange flavoured, they're like orange coloured. Those biscuits that you get with coffees everywhere you go in England!" she clarifies, and I immediately know what she's talking about.

"Biscoff?" I suggest, and she jumps up and down in her leather seat, clearly I understood what she was going on about. "I've never had one but it sounds well good."