CHAPTER 26

10 November 2017

New York City

Aurelie's POV

I joined Harry on tour for nearly a month, and it was pure bliss.

Camille left the morning after our meeting, and never showed up again. I can't say that I was opposed to that happening, to be honest.

We spent the whole time basically relaxing and doing whatever we pleased, and for some reason the paparazzi stopped annoying us after Arizona. Harry says that he thinks something's about to go down, but I don't see what it could be.

I've been enjoying my free time up until today, as it comes to a halt for my Lancôme shoot. Marcus does his usual, curling my hair and applying light makeup before sending me off to the cameras.

"At least try and look happy." Chris butts in. He apparently felt like showing up randomly today, which decreased my happy mood significantly.

 I throw him an annoyed smile and sarcastic lip bite before looking back into the camera lens and keeping the exact same expression

 The photographer gives little tips here and there, but he doesn't seem to be too bothered over what I do with my face

The photographer gives little tips here and there, but he doesn't seem to be too bothered over what I do with my face. Chris is the problem.

I don't even know why he's here, because he was supposed to be done with being my manager about a month ago now. He's been finding every excuse to stay around, even though Alice has taken over his role.

"Okay, we'll take lunch break." the man holding the camera states in broken english, and people start moving around everywhere.

Marcus approaches me with his arm out, placing it over my shoulders and leaning on me slightly. "You okay?" he asks seriously.

I pull out a chair and sit at one of the numerous lunch tables. "Who knows." I laugh a little.

He sighs and nods agreeingly, putting his bag onto the table. "So, what have you brought me today?"