CHAPTER 21

26 March 2016

Paris, France

Aurelie's POV

"Come here, don't be a moody teenager." my Mother, Ashley, tries to get me to pose for pictures. Anne gigs in on it, pushing Harry towards me.

We both stand frigid, not moving an inch. "Come on, let's have some nice couple photos that weren't taken by paparazzi." Anne begs, and Harry visibly melts.

He's such a mommas boy it makes me sick.

We stand next to each other, his hand wrapped around my side, and mine behind his back, smiling for the cameras. The parents don't understand the fact that you can send photos that are taken on phones, so they all insist on taking their turn to take pictures with us.

 The parents don't understand the fact that you can send photos that are taken on phones, so they all insist on taking their turn to take pictures with us

Everyone is here, getting us ready for the awards show. And I mean everyone.

My Mom, my Dad, Anne, Robin, Gemma, who I hadn't actually met prior to today, my Grandma, my Brother, his Son and his wife. The room is filled.

The only people that are actually coming are the parents, but since it's such a big night tonight everyone wanted to come and show me support.

I'm up for 'Model of the Year', and the amount of people rooting for me is not helping with the pressure whatsoever. "Archie, get your suit on right now!" my Mom scolds my Dad, who obsesses over how my dress isn't appropriate to his standards.

"You would have her dressed in a trash bag if you could! Now go get dressed." she pushes him into his bedroom, throwing the suit in behind him.

She wears a dusty pink floor length gown and a pair of my champagne heels that she stole without my permission.

She also managed to earn herself a goodie bag at the Chanel fashion show today, in which was a pendant necklace that was probably worth more than all the outfits from today combined.

Everyone goes off to their own corners of the room, leaving me and Harry alone. "How are you doing?" he kept his arm around my waist, rubbing circles into the top of my hip.

"I actually think I'm about to shit myself." I say, and Harry laughs. I honestly think I could right now, I'm really that scared.

"You look wonderful." he whispers, kissing my cheek. I'm wearing a black dress with a cut out back, heels even though they make me slightly taller than Harry and some beautiful emerald earrings.

By the time that Harry has his shoes on, we'll probably be the same height again. It doesn't bother me at all, and I'm so thankful that Harry doesn't listen to the people who try to make fun of him for it either. It's not even like he's small, he's quite tall.

"You look better." I pull on his ruffled shirt and brush off any lint from his shoulders.

Tonight is the first time that we're doing anything super public together, apart from going about our daily lives.