CHAPTER 11

15 January 2016

Aurelies POV

enewsupdates

enewsupdates

Aurelie Laurent and Harry Styles are on the move! Spotted together, yet again, at the tiny Gustaf III airport. Whether they have the same destination or not is still unknown.

"You've got your passport, yeah?" Harry asks for the thousandth time. Rolling my eyes at him, I pull the passport out of my bag, waving it in his face.

"Good." he pecks my lips one last time, before getting out of the car and taking one last longing look at the beautiful St Barts. The huge travel day that we have ahead is going to be exhausting.

We have a one hour flight to the airport in Guadeloupe, where we then have two hour and a half hours transfer time.

Then, we have an eight hour flight to Paris, and a six hour layover there. I may make the most of my time there and take Harry back to the café where we met, just to be nostalgic, or we may  stay in my Dad's hotel and get some sleep. It all depends on how tired we are.

Finally, we have an hour and a half flight to Heathrow. Due to the nature of our jobs, we're both very adjustable to time zones, but this trip in particular is still going to tire us out completely.

Making the most of our last few minutes in private, I give him a quick kiss too, before walking a few steps away from him in case we get spotted.

Harry insisted on wearing a t-shirt and jeans, saying that he would just get a hoodie out of his suitcase if he got too cold. Because you can totally just rip your case open during a flight...

So, I stuffed a blanket into my backpack, knowing for a fact that he'll end up either stealing it or sharing it with me.

With our current airport only being a small one, we decided against using security. It's nice having a little freedom for once. "Where do we even check in. We're like an hour early." he asks, and I wonder how he  manages his job if he doesn't know how to board a plane.