Chapter 50 : Plan

Levy's POV

I looked at the teenager, with salmon pink hair, in front of me.

"Perhaps.."

She turned to me kinda nervously, but also confused.

"..You're going to the capital as well. Am I right? Nashi-chan?"

I asked her with a serious voice. She looked at me with the same determined face as Lucy and Natsu did when they left almost 20 years ago. I was tearing up slightly at their similarity.

She nodded. I took a deep breath.

"This is probably not the best idea, and Lu-chan is gonna get mad at me after it all.. But since... The whole team is coming. You'll be in charge of doing Lu-chan's and Natsu-san's role in the team."

I smiled at her confidently. Her eyes lit up.

"I'd love to!!"

She shouted happily.

"But.. Wait? The whole team? Who are those people?"

She asked me with a questioning look.

"Hm... If you ask me.. I'd be Gajeel, Me, Juvia, Gray, Lu-chan, Natsu, Mirajane, Laxus, Jellal, Erza, Lisanna, and Cana. Basically, the people who were really close in the guild. Erza, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Mira, and Lucy were the reason why lots of people knew of Fairy Tail."

She nodded her head.

"Anyways, let's get going then. We can't keep Lu-chan waiting, can we?"

I winked at her with a confident smile.

After a couple of hours, we were able to get the train to move again. Then after about 15 hours of train ride, and 2 missed trains we arrived at the capital of Fiore, Crocus, where Lucy and Natsu were held captive. By the time we arrived, we all met up at midnight, in a long-forgotten café. Our train arrived at the station at exactly 10 pm. Since we had some time, we took it slow as we made our way to the café.

When we arrived, we saw a depressed aura around the whole team.

Nashi's POV.

I saw a couple of people sitting at multiple tables in the café. I could tell, that they were thinking hard, on a plan. We walked inside and sat down, thinking to ourselves. We got lost in our thoughts as well. After quite a while the door bursts open as we see an angry lady with beautiful white hair down to her waist and a man behind her with lemon blonde hair. The woman looked calm but furious on the outside.

"Okay people... What's up with this depressing aura around the whole café?.."

I looked around with everyone being kind of afraid. I looked at her confused.

'She reminds me to Nova.'

I chuckled quietly thinking of Nova and Rosemary scolding Gale and Reiki for being stubborn and then fail on a mission. I was noticed right away. People looked at me. Then I noticed a certain lady's stare on me. I sweatdropped as she got closer.

"Hi, little one? Can you tell me what's so funny?"

She asked me.

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought that my friend, Nova acts very similarly to you... I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything mean-"

"Oh my?? You're a friend of my baby? What's your name Sweetheart?"

Her mood instantly changed as I mentioned Nova. She was speaking to me sweetly after that.

"N-Nashlynn... Dragneel.."

I spoke, unsure about her sudden mood changes.

She looked at me quite surprised. As well as the man behind her did. He came over at my mention of my friend, Nova.