Chapter 29 : Hotel

Storm's POV.

"Protect your women and my sister. I'll take care of this little mistake.."

I said as I was glaring at the guy deadly. I froze him to the wall hard, so he can't get out out of it. I started beating him with my fist. I was punching him until he lost consciousness and then I got the ice off of him and started throwing him up and pushing him to the ground and throwing him wall to wall. I smirked evilly at him.

"This is no fun. Get up and fight me like a man. You dare to harass my woman in front of me, touching her, kissing her, making her believe that you're me. You can't even fight. Take responsibilities and stand up you piece of shit!"

He stood up. There was blood all over him with bruises. He spoke up, using my voice.

"Who do you think you're talking to? I took your appearance because I liked that blonde that you call your woman, but she didn't refuse me from kissing her three times in a row."

He smirked. I sent him to the wall again and again then I spoke up.

"Even if she didn't, what can I do about it. She says, that she loves me. And I believe her with all I've got. After all, I love her. That tough chick you chained to the wall was destined to be with me. She belongs to me and only me"

"She's a good one. Sell her to me, I'll pay a great price for her."

He smirked looking at me. I smirked at him again.

"I'd never let anyone have her..!"

With that, I sent him flying through the roof. I walked over Nashi and froze her chains down and broke them, allowing her to get down to her feet while she turned back to her normal form along with me. She smirked at me.

"Thanks, snowflak-"

I pulled her close by her waist and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my neck tightly. We both smirked during the kiss, then we pulled away.

"So you weren't refusing that ass' kisses huh? Pinkie, you cheating on me?"

I smirked as she pulled me back and kissed me again while smiling.

"I'd never."

She said as she pushed me away from herself softly. We turned to the rest of the team and rushed over them.

Nashi's POV.

We rushed over to the rest of our team and my brothers as we say Rose and Sylvia unconscious. My brother, Lucas was holding Sylvia, which Storm wasn't happy about, while Rin was holding Rose.

"How are they?"

I asked them while looking at my friends worriedly.

"They'll be good, they just got hit hard enough to make them unconscious."

'I wonder what's up with Rose. She'd usually be stronger when it comes to combat and fighting..'

I taught to myself as I stood up and walked over to the entrance and kicked it open, then looked back at the others.

"Let's go and let them have some rest."

I smiled as they picked them up and everyone walked out with me. When we left the mansion I looked at Storm.

"Any hotels you know nearby, that are not for having sex?"

I asked him. He looked at me.

"Yeah, there is a hotel on the corner of this street."

"Great, we're heading there."

I said as we got going. When we reached the hotel, I registered everyone a room and paid for it. I got one room for Sylvia, Rose and I, another one for Gale and Nova and another one for Reiki, Rin and Storm. When Storm saw me handing the money over to the person, he got mad, I could feel it. I felt like he was about to stab me with his eyes. When I got the keys I walked over to the guys and spoke up.

"Yeah, so, we got two rooms with three beds, one room with two beds and one with one bed, so Sylvia, Rose and I will be staying in one of the three 'bedrooms', Rin Reiki and Snowflake will be in another, My brothers will share the one with two beds and Nova and Gale'll get the one with one bed. Okay?"

I asked them. They all nodded except Storm, but I ignored him and smiled.

"Here are your keys then."

I said as I handed them their keys. They helped me get Sylv and Rose into our room, and they went into their rooms. When I was about to enter mine a cold hand grabbed my hand and pulled me over, then pinning me to the wall.

"What is it, Ice princess?"

I asked Storm as he was glaring at me slightly. Then I noticed his smell. He smelt amazing like always, not like the fake one did in the mansion. He kissed me for a few seconds.

"I'll give you the money for the rooms when I'm not this tired. I'll give it to you tomorrow."

He said. I smiled.

"It's fine, it's okay, don't worry about me. It's not that much."

"How many was it? I could give you any amount of money that you want. I can give you as many as you wish, lizard."

I smirked at his gesture.

"If you want me to stay your woman, stop thinking that I'm here for your money. I'll beat you if you handle me like I'm a slut and offering money. I'm not a bitch."

I looked away from him.

"And, I'm glad you're okay."

With that, I left him and walked into the room that I registered. I took a nice shower, changed the girls' clothes and put them on beds, as I laid down on my bed after a shower. I fell asleep quickly. The next morning I woke up early, around 5 am. I got out of bed but ended up falling to the ground from the shittiest and the worst body- and headache that I had. I got up but had to lay back on the bed because I wasn't able to stand.

"Well shit."

I said quietly as I managed to stand up and walk on the second try. I checked Rose and Sylv, but they both were fine, sleeping safe and sound, so I let them be and dressed up then walked out of the room. From then on, everything went back. I lost consciousness.

~~

Heya there! I'm sorry for not posting on time last week as well. I lost count of how many times I did this. -_-
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you with the next one!
Bye!!