Chapter 46 : Missed me?

Nashi's POV.

"I'm here! Missed me?"

I shouted as I walked inside the Fairy Tail's base. Quite a few people were looking at me totally shocked. I tilted my head.

"Is there something wrong? Do I look weird?"

I asked them as I checked myself.

"Nashi?"

I heard Storm mumble from the 2nd floor as he was looking at me. My smile faded into a nervous expression.

"Noone's gonna say, anything guys?"

I asked nervously. Then slowly became annoyed.

"Alright then. I'm leaving."

I turned around and was about to walk out the door when I suddenly felt a couple of people attacking me with a hug from behind. We fell to the floor as I heard Sylvia's voice crying.

"Nashi...!!! I missed you so much, you can't even imagine..!! My one and only sister left me on my own when I needed her the most..! How could you?!.."

I sweatdropped and turned on my back while laying on the floor.

"Okay, okay, what happened, while I was absent?"

I asked her kinda curiously.

"R-Rin died.. The day you left.. He died soon after."

My eyes widened.

'I'm pretty sure I saw Rin yesterday..'

I thought to myself as I put a hand on top of Sylv's head while she was crying into my shirt.

"It's fine Sylv. We have a lot of time to talk. I'll take a shower and then I'm gonna listen to what you guys are saying okay? It's been 3 days since I showered."

I laughed. There was a second of silence, but then they started laughing. We got up from the floor as I smirked.

"Who wants a hug from this woman?"

I asked them jokingly as I opened my arms. Everyone laughed.

"Not until you take a shower, you stink!"

Nova said to me as she laughed. I laughed.

"Then give me clothes. All of my stuff was burnt down."

I laughed.

They looked at me confused, but then a black sweater flew to my head. I caught it and looked at it. I looked at the direction and saw Storm glaring at me. I became nervous but looked at the girls.

"Can one of you give me underwear too?"

I asked them. They laughed.

"Sure. I'll bring one to the bathroom."

Sylv said to me. I smiled.

"Thanks."

With that, I left to the bathroom. I walked in, took my dirty and burnt clothes off, and went into the cabin to take a shower, but when I turned the water, I screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The door burst open as a couple of eyes were looking at my naked body sitting on the cold tile of the floor. The ones that rushed in were Storm, Sylv, Nova, Rose, and Lucas. The others wouldn't dare. I looked Storm dead in the eyes, with puppy eyes as they were tearing up. Storm, the first one in the room sweatdropped.

"What happened?.."

He asked. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself, and walked behind Storm, now almost crying. I was holding onto his shoulders for comfort.

"There's a huge spider in the bathtub..!!"

He let out a sigh. The others started to laugh and walked out.

"We thought it was something serious Nashi!!"

Nova jokingly shouted as they walked out. Storm sighed again and then looked at me.

"Since when are you afraid of spiders?"

He asked. I started to tremble and was on the verge of crying.

"I was sleeping in an inn and when I opened my eyes in the morning, my bed was covered in spiders...!! I haven't slept a wink since then..!"

I said to him. He laughed.

"H-hey..!! It's not nice to laugh at people's fears..!!!..."

I shouted at him.

"Yeah sure, flame brain."

He said. I pouted.

"Y-you know what? I don't need your help then..!! I'll ask a guy to handle it for me..!"

He glared at me. I glared.

"If you're angry, then help me, instead of making fun of me..!!"

I shouted. He smirked. He took a piece of paper towel, walked over to the bathtub, and picked up the spider. I was looking at it in total terror in my eyes. The spider suddenly escaped from the paper towel and crawled up on Storm's arm. I was freaked out.

"Yeah, sure be friendly with that monster!! I'll never touch your arm ever again for sure!!"

I said as I was becoming pale, from seeing it crawl all over Storm's arm and neck.

"Hey, are you sure about that? I don't think you'll be able to resist me..~"

He came closer. At that point, I was near fainting. I lost it.

"Didn't I tell you to get it away from me?!"

I yelled as I burned Storm's entire body for a couple of seconds. When I stopped and opened my eyes I saw the spider fall down from Storm's arm in its death. I let out a sigh of relief, not noticing an angry man standing in front of me clenching his fist. Suddenly he attempted to pin me against the wall, but the shower curtains were behind me, so we fell backwards, into the bathtub.

I almost hit my head on the bathtub's side, but  Storm's hand held the back of my head, not wanting it to get hurt, while I was laying in it in an awkward position, with Storm on top of me.

"S-Storm.. I can't breathe..!!"

I managed to whisper while trying to push him off of me. He flinched to the touch of my hands and quickly pulled himself up. He stood up normally and helped me out of the bathtub as well. We locked our glances together. He suddenly smirked and grabbed my waist and my hand with his other hand.

"How about we take a bath together? It's been long since we've last met~"

I blushed as his face came closer and closer, but then I noticed his burnt hair tips and a few burn marks on his face. I let go of his hand and raised my hands up to his face. I was caressing the burns, that my flames left on his grinning face. Then I run my fingers through his raven locks, not noticing him wrapping both of his arms around my waist. I let out a sigh.

"I burned them pretty hard huh.. Sorry.."

I said as I was still caressing each and every lock of hair of his.

"It's fine, it'll grow out."

He placed his forehead on my shoulder.

"...I missed you..."

He whispered. My eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered back to him.

"..I missed you too."

~~

Hey guys! It's been quite a while huh? Anyways, I hope you had a great holiday and Merry Christmas!