Chapter 51 : Cheesy

Swearing and violence are involved in this chapter,
if you're not comfortable please skip.

Nashi's POV.

The grip on my hand was getting tighter as I turned around, facing the person. To my surprise, it was the one and only demon slayer boyfriend of mine. Storm Fullbuster. His eyes were terrifying.

"..Storm..? What are you doing here?.."

I asked him nervously as I turned to him fully, placing my hand on his upper arm, dragging it up and down by his fair skin, trying to calm him down a little if I can.

Storm's POV.

~Hours earlier, when Nashi left~

"FEY?! Are You telling me the truth?!!"

"Of course I am Stormy. why would I lie in front of you?"

She asked, tilting her head as she looked at me.

"Fuck..!!"

I mumbled and stormed out, slamming the door behind me. I rushed to the train station, but when I arrived Nashi was nowhere.

"Oh fuck this shit."

I checked the train schedules, only to find out that the next train towards the capital was arriving in an hour. I let out a sigh, trying to calm myself from worrying too much about Nashi.

"That woman is making me dig my grave."

I chuckled. After an hour, the train arrived and I got on it. Hours later I arrived to the capital, looking high and low for Nashi when suddenly I saw a castle, around the side of the city. The gates were frozen. I couldn't see much, since I was quite far away, but I saw my father rush inside, and I saw something lit up in the dark.

"THAT'S NASHI..!!"

I shouted to myself in a whisper kind of way and I rushed over to the castle as fast as I could. When I saw NAshi I quickly made my way through the frozen guards and got behind her. She kicked the guards down, making them unconscious. I grabbed her wrist, making her turn to me. She was in shock as she looked at me nervously, not knowing what to say. She placed her other hand below my shoulder, on my upper arm, and began trying to calm me by her touch.

"..Storm..? What are you doing here?.."

She asked me quietly. My grasp on her wrist tightened, making her flinch, I instantly let go of her and hugged her tightly.

"Uhm, Storm?.. Are you okay?.."

I straightened back up.

"After we're done here, we need to talk. But for now.."

I softened as she placed her hands on my chest, and with my hands on her waist. Her chocolate brown eyes looked into mine, confused.

"Don't do this to me once again. You keep on leaving me without anything, whether it's you just leaving on your own or someone taking you. I'm exhausted now. I was worried you know."

I lowered my head, making our foreheads touch as I sighed. She smiled softly, closing her eyes.

"Sorry Storm, but I had to come as fast as I could, I have to save my parents."

I pulled my head back and nodded, releasing her from our hug.

"That's why when we get this done I need to talk to you. We need to talk, I'm serious, don't run away."

I said, looking at her seriously. She became uneasy.

"If you're gonna break up with me, you should do it now. It's about that, isn't it. Tell me straight up Storm."