Chapter 20 : Give The Guys A Call..

Nashi's POV.

Sylvia was stunning in her dark blue dress and rose in her hair. Next up was Nova. We straightened her hair out, did her make-up, and choose her dress. She was so mature and pretty in her black a yellow dress.

 She was so mature and pretty in her black a yellow dress

I was next. We had quite a few problems with my hair. They decided to let it down as usual but brush it even more. After I was done and saw myself in the mirror I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked quite pretty.

After a couple of minutes, Rose walked over us looking absolutely stunning

We smiled and nodded, then walked out of Rose's room

We smiled and nodded, then walked out of Rose's room. I could tell we were all surprised to see all guys downstairs think about something serious. Storm and Gale were sitting on the sofa in front of the tv, while Reiki and Rin were sitting in the armchairs. We walked up in front of them.

With Nova beside me, I looked at Storm, who looked up to me angrily. I put on my signature grin as I placed my fists to my hips. His gorgeous eyes were locked on my face. He was glaring.

"What would stop you from going?"

"I being dead."

I answered to the raven-haired guy sitting in front of me. He ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up and looked down to me.

"Next time you'll have those crazy ideas, I'm gonna tie you to the bed and tickle you 'till you die."

He said as I laughed.

"Sure thing."

I answered. I leaned over to his face and kissed him on the cheek, then walked past him.

"Don't wait up!"

I said as I walked over to the door with the others, and walked out.

Gale's POV.

As soon as they opened the door and left, the whole house became quiet. I was angry and the others were too. I was overflowing with rage inside me. I took a deep breath and walked up on the stairs and went into my room. It was quite messy since Nova was with the girls all day. She hated when my room was messy. I picked our clothes up and put them away, then put her make-up and stuff in order. I made the bed. Once I was done, I started playing on the guitar. A couple of hours passed by and it was already 11:27 pm when I looked at the clock. They left at 7 pm. I was so worried about Nova. I let out a sigh, went to take a shower, then went to sleep, but couldn't sleep.

'I bet everyone here is stressed out like I am.'

Sylvia's POV.

We left the house at 7 and we headed to a bar first. We took our seat in the corner and hod some pretty drinks, then Nashi and Nova started drinking beer, while Rose and I went with wine and a bottle of champagne. We were pretty drunk and laughed over nothings. It was like past 0:30 when we decided to head to a club. We paid for the drinks and headed out and searched for a bar.

Rose's POV.

We found a good place and went in. We had a couple of drinks there and danced throughout the whole night. I was laughing with Nashi and Nova when I heard Sylvia yell. We rushed over to the girls' restroom, where she headed to and saw a guy pressing her against the wall forcibly. Nashi's eyes turned blood red as she pulled the guy away from her and pushed him to the ground. She sat on him and started punching him hard until he lost his consciousness. She got off him and turned to the scared Sylvia. She smiled at her.

"Let's go back and have fun before going home."

She nodded smiling happily. We went back without Nashi, cause she went to the restroom to do her business.

Nashi's POV.

I went to the bathroom and just washed my hands when I felt a person pull my hair from behind. He was pulling it so hard that I screamed, but then when I was about to punch the person everything went black.

Nova's POV.

All of a sudden, when I took a sip of my glass of beer Sylvia spoke up.

"Isn't Nashi taking too lon-"

She stopped then got up from her seat. I put my glass down and looked at the direction she was looking at. I saw Nashi begin pulled by her hair on the floor. I started to ran over her and was about to grab her, when she disappeared all of the sudden. I was furious, and when I walked back I could tell that the girls were too. I looked at Sylvia.

"Could you give the guys a call?... Tell them to be fast.."

With that I ran off, trying to follow Nashi's scent, but it was all around the room. When I went out to look for her there, I smelled it everywhere in the alley.

"Seems like this guy either doesn't know what he's doing and where should he go, of he doesn't know who he's messing with.."

I started searching for her everywhere, but couldn't find her.

Storm's POV.

I was laying on my bed looking through my phone thinking about Nashi when I got a call from Sylv. I sat up immediately. I was very worried and nervous.

'What? Why would she call me? Did something happen? What if something happened to Nashi..'

I taught to myself, then I picked up the call immediately.

"Sylv? what happened?"- I spoke up.
"Brother come to the **** club immediately. Some guy kidnapped Nashi a few minutes ago. Bring the other's along please."- Then she hung up.

I gut furious. I could hardly control myself. I put my phone into my pants' pocket and burst out of my room and opened Gale's door. 

"Dude. We're going to get the girls. NOW."

I said. He immediately knew something was up. He got up from his bed right away and headed to Reiki's room immediately and told him what I told Gale. I did the same with Rin. Then dressed up quickly and we headed out. We sot there right away. I was furious. When we walked in I saw Rose and Sylv sitting at the bar looking worried. We went up to them as Rin spoke up.

"Sis, Rose. Where are Nashi and Nova?"

Gale and I looked at them deadly. He growled in a very deep tone.

"Nova is searching for Nashi outsi-"

I immediately left with Gale.

~~

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the very late update, but I forgot!! T-T Sorry! Though I hope you enjoyed this part and will see you with the next one!
Bye!