Chapter 25 : Happy Birthday

Storm's POV.

I held Nashi's hand tighter as I looked into the man's eyes and answered him.

"Yes, Sir."

Nashi let out a sigh behind me as well as Natsu did. I was about to faint from the pressure of the E.N.D's glare.

"I can't believe my little princess grew up so fast while I was not around."

He said as he pulled Nashi into a hug. She pulled her hand away from mine as she tried to push her father away from her petite body. Her dad was crying as her mother, Lucy spoke up.

"Okay, guys! Let's leave this for tomorrow! We're gonna celebrate Lucas and Luke's birthday today!"

She said happily as I smiled.

"Yeah!-"

They all yelled as the entrance door burst open and the hallway became white from the ice. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice yelling.

"YOU SHITTY FLAME BRAIN!!! WHERE'S MY SON??!?!"

A shirtless man with raven hair and black eyes walked in. He was known as my dad, Gray Fullbuster. Beside him was my sister and my mother, Juvia Fullbuster. She was trying to calm my father as he was yelling shit along with Natsu. They were throwing insults at each other, while our mothers chatted happily beside them. Then my sister came up to us.

"I am very sorry guys, I'll convince them to leave you guys alone, this wasn't going to happen if I don't talk to them about you coming here.. I'm sorry..!"

Nashi and I looked at each other, as Nashi spoke up.

"Well, it's nothing, Sylv, don't worry about it. By the way, where's Rin?"

I got angry hearing her asking about him.

"Oh, he's staying at our guild house."

"Oh well. Okay."

She smiled at Sylvia. I didn't want to make a scene so I stayed quiet beside my girlfriend, looking away from her.

'Just wait until we get back home..'

I taught to myself smirking.

After a couple of seconds, we were all sitting in the living room on the sofa and in the armchair. My father and Natsu were separated by my mother between them. I was sitting next to Nashi with my hand on her shoulder and my head on her head. I got so tired after I was done 'arguing' with Nashi's father.

"You okay? You seem tired."

She asked me quietly as the others were talking to the twins.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's only a couple of hours more isn't it?"

"Yes but, I can lead you to my room and let you rest."

"I'll be just fine."

I said as I almost gave a kiss on her head, but I noticed Natsu's glare killing me, so I backed away from her and crawled away. She looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Really."

I said as I looked away from her. Then I heard my father speak up.

"So what's up with you guys? Any women around?"

He asked them smirking. I saw the taller one, Lucas, eyeing my sister Sylvia.

'Oh hell no.'

I glared at him deadly making him look away from her.

"N-no."

They both said in unison.

"Well, that's a shame. You're 17 ye4ars old and you haven't got any women around? You should look around in the world. Look at my son, he has a girlfriend, tho he has the worst taste ever, looking at the girl's father, but he has one."

"WHAT DO YOU PLANNING ON POINTING OUT YOU STUPID ICE CUBE??!"

"WANT A BEATING FLAME BRAIN?!?!"

Nashi and I looked at each other and started laughing as Lucy broke our fathers apart by a kick. Then she glared.

"If you dare to start a fight once more I'll lock both of you out and call Erza.."

To our surprise, they stayed quiet and didn't say a thing to each other. Then my mother brought the cake out of the kitchen putting it on the coffee table in front of the brothers.

"Happy birthday Lucas, Luke."

We all said smiling. The rest of the night was all about the twins. It was 11 pm when my family left. We all showered then we went into different rooms. Natsu and Lucy into one room obviously. Lucas and Luke went into two separate rooms and Nashi and I went into one room. Her room looked very clean and classy. She had a dark wooden floor and everything else was pure white. It was clean like she just moved into the room a few hours ago. The room had her scent all over it. While she made the bed I hugged her from behind and was resting my head on her shoulder.

"You can now lay down on the bed, I'm finished."

She said as she turned her head to mine. I smirked and pulled her with me on the bed. She was so small, that I hugged her tightly without even noticing.

"Hey, I can't b-breathe like this..."

She said and I loosened my grip on her body.

"Hey, at least let me turn the lights off and crawl up to the pillows."

I nodded and let her go as I crawled up to the pillows. I threw the blanket on my waist, even though it was super warm in her room. She turned the lamp off and laid down beside me under the blanket. I hugged her as she placed her hands on my bare chest. I closed my eyes and asked.

"Hey, why were you asking about Rin?.."

"Cause he's your brother and since your whole family came, I was wondering why Rin didn't. Are you jealous?"

She asked.

"What if I am? I can be jealous all I want, if you dare to cheat or if we break up, I'm gonna throw you out, since I'm the leader. I'll remove your guild mark too if you dare to do so."

"Why bring that up? I'd beat you. At least let me have a memory of your damn guild that I loved."

"Hmm... I don't know I'll think about it."

I said as I kissed her head and pulled her closer.

"Sure ice cube.."

I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up someone shouting. I opened my eyes and sat up while Nashi was still asleep. I was Natsu shouting in the doorway.

"ICE PRINCESS JR!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP SO CLOSE TO MY DAUGHTER AND HUG HER WHILE ASLEEP!!!!!!"

"Calm don, she's still sleeping!"

I said trying not to wake her up. I got out of the bed and walked out with Natsu, closing the door. He took me downstairs and started shouting at me.

"What the hell were you doing last night, that you're shirtless??!?!!!?"

"We did nothing, just slept."

I answered him yawning, still quite tired.

"Why are you guys so comfy with sleeping with each other??! Have you did it with my daughter?!?! Is she still virgin?!?!"

~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update again, but I'm slowly trying to pick myself up a little bit. I'm sure some of us has it complicated with the school and I am one of those. I'm sorry, I'll try to be on time for once!
Have a nice day! Bye!