Chapter 31 : Off

Nashi's POV.

"If you really are my lover... Then were are your guild mark and earring?"

I asked him as I was smirking at him evilly. He got angry but still remained to smile.

"My love. I quit the guild and threw away the earring."

"That's interesting. Such a waste. That earring was made of pure silver and if I'm correct, you got it from your mother. Oh, and why did you quit your own guild?"

"Tch. Everyone was annoying."

"Who was annoying? Name him/her."

"Oh Uhm, It was... The red-haired witch annoyed me very much! She was damn annoying."

"You mean Rose? If I remember correctly she is your sister's best friend and she's a well-mannered and beautiful woman. What about the vice-captain? You remember her?"

"O-of course! She's beautiful as a flower, I wonder why did I choose you over her. Nova is very great looking and smart. No wonder she' my vice-captain."

"Stop quit the nonsense now. Just who are you?"

He smirked. 

"Looks like I can't be like your lover."

"I could smell him from miles, but you smell very very different. And he'd rather insult me with a nickname than call me  'His love'. "

"I see. Well. My name is Wind. I'm here to torture you to the lord's orders."

"Lord? You mean that creep earlier?"

"How dare you speak about the Lord like that!"

His whip hit my skin on my thighs as I growled. While he was busy hurting my legs, I tore the chains apart at my hands and got down to the ground. I fell on my knees from the pain of the whip hitting my upper body again and again. I transformed into my dragon force form and grabbed his whip what was injuring my back. I pulled it over to myself as I stood up. That guy, Wind rushed out of my cell and locked the door, making me unable to get out.

"You shameless whore! How dare you go against me?!"

He shouted. His high way of shouting hurt my ears really bad. The blood from my ears stained my blond hair, from the high pitched scream he did.

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS SHIT!!!"

I broke the prison cell, while he was still screaming. My ears were 10 times more sensitive than a normal human begin's ears were. I walked over him and slammed his body to the brick wall. He spat blood up. I looked away from him and started walking up the stairs that I saw. I then just noticed that I was wearing my underwears and a dark brown, worn out and dirty shirt. I ran up the stairs and entered a hallway.

Storm's POV.

~2 Days ago, before Nashi was kidnapped, Friday~

"If you want me to stay your woman, stop thinking that I'm here for your money. I'll beat you if you handle me like I'm a slut and offering money. I'm not a bitch."

Nashi said and looked away from me.

"And, I'm glad you're okay."

With that, my woman left me in the hallway.

"This damn woman drives me insane."

I said to myself, with my face burning as I walked into my room, took a shower and laid on the first bed that I saw. It was quite difficult to fall asleep without Nashi's petite body in my hands, but I somehow managed to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up around 7 am. I walked out to the hallway and knocked on her door several times, but I never got an answer.

"Flame brain, I'm coming i-"

I said as I opened the door, and saw her nowhere. Rose and Sylvia were still unconscious. I looked around and she was still nowhere. I ran out to the hallway and then downstairs, looking for her. I was worried. I still found her nowhere. I ran back up to the twins' room and stormed in. They were still sleeping, so I quickly woke them up, by yelling.

"WAKE UP, THIS INSTANT!!"

I was damn inpatient. They sat up immediately. The twins were looking at me confused.

"What's up, Brother?"

Luke asked me. I was still furious and my head was spinning from the things that could've happen to Nashi.

"Nashi's missing!"

I said impatiently and angrily. They quickly got out of bed and put some normal clothes on.

"Let's go."

Lucas said, looking at me dead seriously while putting on his glasses. I just nodded and got out of the hotel. We split and was searching for her all around the city. After quite a while I got a call. I was hoping for Nashi, but it was my brother, Rin. I answered.

"Hey, Rin. What's up?"

I asked him while looking around worriedly, searching for Nashi.

"Hey, Storm... This is Rose. Rin lost consciousness a second ago, do you know what happened?"

'Not him too!!!.. Why now?!?'

I asked myself angrily.

"No, I don't. Listen, I can't make it, watch over him, for a little, please. The twins and I are not available right now. Call me if it's urgent! Now bye."

I hang up and put it away. I was looking for Nashi all over the place, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Then I happen to run into the twins. They were talking with a girl who was showing his back to me while facing Luke and Lucas. 

The twins noticed me and waved to me and smiled.

"Brother! Here!"

Luke spoke up.

The salmon haired woman turned to me curiously. As soon as I saw her dark brown eyes and her smile, I walked over her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back hesitantly. I kissed her. I kissed her like we haven't met for years. She kissed me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck like she usually did. Then she slowly pushed me away. I placed my head on her shoulder.

"I missed you, you shitty flame brain. Where were you?"

"Oh, you soon will know.. Storm Fullbuster."

Hearing her say my name with that evil voice made me uneasy. I smelled her like I usually do when we hug, but something was off. My eyes grew wide and I pushed her to the ground, away from the twins and me.

"Who are you..!!!??!"

~~

I'm sorry guys for not updating in time. I always forget. Hope you're still here and I'll see you next time! Stay safe. Bye!!