Chapter 27 : He's Adorable

Lucas' POV.

Nashi pushed us inside as she closed the door. Luke and I walked more inside, over to the other as they greeted us friendly.

"Hey there, my name is Nova Dreyar, I'm the vice president or leader here."

The girl with light yellow hair said as she smiled at us a little. Then the guy with dark green hair spoke up to us.

"I'm the vice president's boyfriend, Gale Redfow. Nice to meet you. If you're down, we can fight later on."

He said smirking. Then the girl beside a dark red-haired guy spoke up.

"Hi, even though Sylvia and you've already met Sylvia didn't tell you her name. So Sylvia's name is Sylvia Fullbuster, Storm's and Rin's little sister."

She said. She looked so cute, but then when I smiled at her I noticed dead glares on me on my right, coming from my sister's boyfriend, Storm and I'm guessing Rin, next to a scarlet haired girl. I got nervous. Their glares felt like they could stab me with their eyes. Then the guy next to Sylvia spoke up. Then the guy next to Sylvia spoke up.

"Hey, I'm Reiki Fernandez. Nice to meet you."

He smiled at us. I, then saw my brother blush a little, beside me.

'I already know he's gay, I don't know while isn't he telling me.'

I taught myself as I heard the scarlet haired girl speak up.

"Hey there. My name is Rosemary Fernandez. You can call me Rose. I'm Reiki's sister."

She smiled at us. Then I saw Rin glare at us again.

'I'm guessing that's his girl.'

I taught, then he spoke up.

"My name is Rin Fullbuster. I'm the brother of Sylvia and Storm."

He said with a little annoyed tone. I sweatdropped.

'I'm so gonna get killed if I do anything..'

Then my brother-in-law spoke up.

"You already know me, I'm Storm. I'm the leader of this team."

He said, quite seriously.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Lucas."

"And I'm Luke." 

My brother said next to me.

We smiled at the teenagers in front of us as they welcomed us with a smile.

"So? You wanted to see what's your big sis is doing here all day?"

Gale asked us.

"Isn't she just fooling around foolishly?"

I asked laughing as the others did as well.

"Hey, Lucas!!!! I do not!!!"

My sister shouted from behind me. Then her boyfriend, Storm spoke up.

"You are, quit lying you lizard!"

We all laughed except her.

"You wanna go, snowflake??!?!!?!!! Asking for a beating huh?!?!!!!"

My sister yelled at Storm, to Luke and my surprise. They looked a lot like father and Gray.

"I'll freeze you to death flame brain!!!"

He yelled back at her as the room became chilly, while Nashi's fists lit on fire. My sister's shirtless boyfriend was about to attack her when Rosemary stood between them and stopped them from fighting with a hard hit on each of their heads.

"Stop the fight, or else I'd beat both of you dead."

They stopped and hugged each other smiling.

"We're not fighting, see Rose?"

Storm and Nashi said in unison. We all started to laugh at their silly behaviour towards each other even though they're going out.

"So? What should we do today?"

Sylvia and Rose asked. My brother-in-law smirked.

"We're going on a mission."

He spoke up.

Nashi's eyes grew wide from excitement. 

"What mission?"

Sylvia and Nashi asked their leader.

"Calm down, it's no big deal. Just capturing some dark wizards."

"Great, let's go!"

My sister said as she grabbed Storm's hand and started walking to the door.

"Wait, sis."

I spoke up. She turned to me curiously.

"What about us?"

I asked her standing next to my brother. She looked up at Storm, still holding his hand. He gave in and smiled at her.

"You're coming with us."

Nashi hugged him and thanked him. She then turned to us and smiled.

"Come on, let's go guys."

She said happily. We nodded as the others got up on their feet from the sofas and started going. We followed them quietly. Both of us were embarrassed a little. We walked out of the house as we all were following my sister and brother-in-law, while they were talking with each other happily. She looked so happy with that guy as he listened to her smiling.

Nashi's POV.

I was holding hands with Storm as our fingers were locked. I was asking him about the mission, while the others followed us talking with each other. We arrived at the train station as I looked at the train disgusted. I looked at Storm sadly.

"Do we really have to?.."

He laughed.

"Yeah, we gotta get on, flame brain. How else were you planning on going to the other side of Fiore? It's 10 hours on the train."

My eyes widened.

"I'll go on foot."

I said seriously. He glared the picked me up over his shoulder and brought me up on the train by force as I was screaming his name to put me down. He got on the train and put me down to my seat, that he picked for me as Sylvia and Nova sat beside me. Nova and I looked at each other. 

"I'm gonna throw u-"

I said, but I was cut off by the moving train. Nova and I were sick as hell, while Sylv and Rose tried to make us comfortable and not to throw up. I looked over at the guys and saw Storm and Gale in the same situation as us.

'You deserve it for forcing me up on this shit, you stripper..!'

I smirked, then I laid back to my seat. I managed to fall asleep through the ride on the train.

Reiki's POV.

After about 3 hours on the train, Storm and Gale was dying beside Lucas, while I was sitting next to my 'not-official-brother-in-law', Rin and Nashi's brother, Luke.

 I was nervous when I felt his head touch my shoulder when he fell asleep al of the sudden.

'He's adorable.'

I taught to myself as I smiled at him gently and let him sleep on my shoulder, though the ride on the train.

~~

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's actually quite on time! I'll 'see' you with the next chapter, I hope! Have an amazing day! Bye!