Chapter 37 : Fever Again..

CAUTION!!

THIS PART CONTAINS SOME INAPPROPRIATE WAY OF SPEAKING AND ACTING! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE, THEN SKIP!

Nashi's POV.

"The fuck you want?"

I glared at him deadly.

He looked at me in a furious look. He walked inside and shut the door behind himself. He wore loose jeans and black boots without a shirt. I blushed, but I shook it off. He took off his boots and crawled on top of me. My body wasn't moving as I wanted it to. He kissed me passionately.

"Wh..What are you doing?..!"

I asked him angrily.

"Comforting my girlfriend."

"The fuck is your girlfriend!.. Get off!"

I yelled as I tried to ignore the fact that he was seducing me. I tried pushing him.

"I won't."

He said calmly as he started biting my neck.

"Wh-what about your girl..friend..?!?.."

I asked him while my voice was trembling. I was pushed against the wall as my hands were on his shoulders trying to push him away, but I was weak.

"You are my girlfriend."

He answered.

"Then who is that gi-girl?...!"

"She's my ex. Her name is Fey."

"Doesn't l-look like that to me..!"

He bit me harder.

"I told you. I'm loyal to my girl."

He said calmly still.

"S-sure. Then what  w-was that thing in the l-library?..!?.."

"She was begin annoying as ever. Pay no mind to her. I can erase her existence if you'd like."

He said, looking at me with his glowing violet eyes. I looked away from him, but then he bit my cleavage.

"Fuck you..!!"

I shouted, blushing hard.

"We both know you would~"

He said with a flirty voice as he was now on top of me.

--

The next morning I woke up seeing Storm Fullbuster naked beside me and embracing me. I blushed like crazy. I pushed him away and got up from the bed. I checked the time and it was already 10 am. I was thinking about how should I go out to the bathroom without anyone noticing me. I put my clothes on and was about to go when a pair of strong and cold arms wrapped around my waist.

"How are you, baby?"

Storm asked me with a flirty voice.

"I feel horrible. I was basically raped by my own boyfriend, and my head is killing me. I want to take a shower, so let me go."

"So you're saying that I raped you?~"

He smirked as he sat me on his lap, with me facing him, of course, with the blanket on his lap, covering him.

"Look over my body. Who did all this huh? A ghost?~"

He asked me smirking evilly as he showed me all the bitings on his upper body.

"Yes, clearly! What are you complaining about anyway?! You bit my thigh so hard that it started bleeding! It hurts."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. But I gotta admit, that you've got some teeth as well."

He smirked and leaned over my collarbone to bite me again.

"If you dare to bite me one more time I'm gonna kill you. My skin already hurts so bad. It'll be a pain in the ass to shower with these. I hate you, you stripper."

"Oh?~"

He smirked as he leaned closer to my face as his arms were around my waist with my hands on his shoulders.

"You hate me? How much?"

"Very much. I still haven't forgiven you for yesterday."

"I see. What would make you satisfied, princess?"

I blushed.

"Do it again."

"What? You want me to do you like that again?"

I blushed even harder.

"No way, it was embarrassing enough once!! I meant, say it again."

He smirked and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Princess?"

I blushed hard.

"W-whatever. I have to take a shower."

I got up from his lap and walked out, closing the door behind me. To my surprise and relief, there was no one downstairs. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. During the shower, everything came back to my mind that Storm and I did hours ago. I was blushing like crazy. All the voices, noises, movements, everything came back to my mind. I was so embarrassed, that I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on, then walked out. I let out a sigh, then walked upstairs into my room. When I opened the door I saw Storm still on my bed, under the blanket, still naked. When he noticed me he put his phone down and raised his arms, gesturing that he wants me to lay beside him. I was embarrassed, but I did it anyway. Every time The memory of Storm from hours ago was haunting my mind. I was blushing. he hugged me from behind. I closed my eyes, trying to rest. After a couple of minutes, he let me go as he got up from my bed.

"I'll leave you to rest now."

He left. I was tired. I fell asleep quite quickly.

When I woke up and checked my phone it was 13:26.

'The heck? I've been sleeping for like 3 hours??'

I taught myself as I turned my phone off and closed my eyes again.

"I feel so tired.."

I said to myself as I pulled the blanket over myself in the dark bedroom and fell asleep again.

Next, when I woke up I saw Rose sitting next to me looking at me with a worried face.

"Wh-wha-"

I was cut off by the surprise of me not having enough voice to speak. I placed my hand on my throat. It hurt badly. My head was spinning even though I was laying. I looked up at Rose with that little strength that I had. My body was weak and hot.

"Nashi, you have a fever. Stay still and rest."

She smiled at me. I sat up slowly. Rose raised her hands making sure I won't fall.

"You have to lay back Nashi!"

"I need to go to the bathroom.."

I said as I turned to her slowly and tired. She nodded.

"Be careful and shout if there's a problem."

She said worriedly.

~~

Hey there. Yeah, I'm kind of late again, however, I don't have an excuse for this time, so please just forgive me I guess.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you with the next one! Byee!