Chapter 10 : Talking

Storm's POV.

I pulled Nashi's fist away from Rin's hand. She pulled her arm away from my hand as I kept on glaring at Rin. He looked at me confused and scared a little. I suddenly closed my eyes and walked upstairs. I opened the door of my room and was about to walk inside when I heard my little sister shout.

"Brother, dinner will be ready in like 2 hours."

"Okay."

I said as I walked into my room closing the door behind myself.

Nashi's POV.

When he walked inside his room I turned to Sylv.

"Hey, Sylv, can I help out with the dinner?"

I asked. She smiled at me brightly.

"Sure thing Nashi! Sylvia would love that."

I smiled. She and I walked into the kitchen and started to cook, while the others went upstairs into the gaming room.

'I've been in there once.. It'd be nice to spend a whole day there with the others.'

I taught to myself smiling.

"Hey Nashi?"

"Yeah?"

I asked cheerfully, but not looking at her and doing my thing.

"What do you think of my Brother, Storm?"

"He's an arrogant, idiotic, ice cube to me. Why asking?"

"I was just wondering if you like him or something. You two suit together though."

I blushed deeply.

"Storm and I will neve-"

I suddenly was cut off by two mascular arms wrapping around my waist from behind. I felt a forehead rely on my right shoulder. I was shocked.

"Wha-wha!!-"

"Hey, flame brain. Do you have a glass of cold watr?.."

Asked drunkly a low voice from behind my shoulder.

"Watr? Wait, you mean water? Yeah, just get away from me, ice princess."

"No.. I can't stand on my own. I almost fell down the stairs."

"You.. You smell awful. What and how much did you drink?"

"5 and a half bottles of beer and like 4 shots."

"Oh fuck. Sylvia could you get a glass of wate-"

I asked looking at her but I was cut off again, by Sylvia's satisfied face. I glared at her.

"Oh-, Um-, sure, one sec."

A few seconds later she handed me a glass of water.

"Hey, ice cube! Here's the water, now get away from me. Don't act like we're a thing."

I handed him the cup of water. He drank it and spoke up.

"Thanks for the water. . And by the way.. Even Sylvia said we look good together. I was wondering if you'd want to be with me. I don't have anyone right now anyway."

He said as he stepped back from me and took his hands away from me. I continued to do my thing, and go on with the cooking.

"You fucking stripper, you really think I haven't noticed you hooking up with women? You really think that I'm that stupid? I'm not going with a player."

I said annoyed.

"You think you can mess me up while I'm drunk, you flame eating idiot? If you haven't noticed already, I haven't been with a woman for days now."

He said.

"And you're proud? To be honest I don't care what you doing. I have no interest in you, ice cube. Now go and have a quick sleep before dinner."

I said to him annoyed.

"Hm. I wonder who you'd go to the party with? If it's not me who's taking you, who will?"

He smirked.

"Well, you have a wonderful, nice and intelligent brother."

"Don't you dare."

He said glaring.

"Why not? You're only angry because I said no to you?"

"Yeah, sure flame brain. A slut like you wouldn't even stand a chance in a relationship. No guy would dare to touch such an ugly cow, and love her. You can never get a boyfriend."

I got pissed. Then smirked.

"Wanna bet?"

I asked him rudely. He looked at me pissed.

"Sylv. Could you leave us talking a little?"

He asked his sister, looking down on the ground while talking. Sylvia nodded nervously then left. I put the knife down behind my back to the counter as he looked at me pissed. He walked up close to me and looked into my eyes as he glared deadly.

"You know what? You ugly cow, how dare you ask me that? You think I'm joking? You're the ugliest, and most idiotic woman I've ever met in my entire life. You're self-assured, idiotic, ugly, hot headed and rude. You think you can win against me? Woman, don't you think too high of yourself? I said you can stay until you make trouble for me. Well you can pack your things, because you're making me go crazy about you. I could break your little fragile body in half. I could throw you out anytime, so watch your tongue when you're talking me. Don't even think about getting a boyfriend."

He said to me pissed. I got furious.

"If I drive you that crazy, you should have told me about that earlier. Why did you come after me the other day then? You could have left me outside. You're begin unreasonable, you piece of shit. I hate you just as much as you hate me. No need to tell me to leave. I'll go and pack my things and leave without you needing to tell me. I'll leave no-"

I said as I was about to walk away from him, but I tripped and hit me head to the counter. Hard.

When I opened my eyes I saw the ceiling of my room. I sat up and looked around when a sharp pain appeared in my head. It really hurt. The headache didn't stop even after a couple of minutes of me changing.

'What happened? What am I doing here? Wasn't I downstairs talking with the others? What time is it?'

I opened my door carefully. I looked over the fence to downstairs. I saw Sylvia, the ice cube, Nova, Gale, and Reiki downstairs sitting at the sofa, chatting. I walked down the stairs as they noticed me. Sylvia and Nova smiled at me as I looked at them confused.

"Hi, how do you feel? Are you able to walk safely?"

Sylvia asked. I tilted my head raising just one eyebrow.

~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part today! I'm kind of early today. Well, that's because I'll Update tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too. If I don't forget of course😅... Well then, I hope you'd look forward to it! Bye! Have a good day!