Chapter 3 : One Condition

Nashi's POV.

"C-could you please.. Let me go..?"

I whispered as I blushed as I saw the guy's cold eyes opening. He looked at me soullessly. I got scared all of sudden. I started shaking a little as I took my hands away from his cold and bare chest, trying to crawl away. He let me go. I sat up quickly and stood up from the bed but I suddenly felt very dizzy. When I was about to fall back on the bed and probably pass out two cold hands grabbed my shoulders and leaned closer to my ear from behind.

"Hey, slow down. You've been only up for like 20 minutes maybe. No need to hurry."

He said as he carefully helped me down on the bed. I sat there with my head spinning and with my blurry vision. I was trying not to fall down back on the bed. I heard the guy getting up from the bed as he started to change. I didn't care. I was holding my head. Suddenly I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up to the guy. He was looking at me coldly. He looked like he was about to kill someone. I took his hand as he gently helped me up. I was holding his hand, trying not to fall again, even tho my vision was still blurry. I couldn't tell what he was up to.

"Wanna go eat something?"

"I'm not hungry, but thank you."

I whispered with my weak voice, shaking my head slightly. He nodded as he started walking to the door slowly beside me, still holding my hand. We walked out if the room and I saw a big living room on the lower level. We walked me down on the stairs slowly. When we got to the ground he lend me to one of the leather sofa and helped me sit down. I let go of his hand and slowly, but curiously looked around. He walked away starting to do his business My vision was still blurry, but it got a little better. There was nobody in the living room except us. After a couple minutes of silence I heard footsteps. A beautiful light blue haired woman walked down on the stairs. She was looking like an angel from what I could see.

"Oh my! Brother, how come you brought her out? She should still be resting. Hey, are you okay?"

She looked over my direction as I nodded slowly, smiling a little. She smiled back at me.

"That's great. Sylvia'll make you something to eat."

Sylvia's POV.

I smiled at her kindly.

"That's great. Sylvia'll make you something to eat"

I started to head over the the other side of the room to the kitchen. I was stopped by a kind and sweet yet tired voice behind me.

"Wai- I'm not hungry, but thank you."

As I turned around I saw my brother shocked just as much as I was. The sweet voice came from the pink haired beauty from the leather sofa. We both looked at the petite girl as she smiled lightly at us. She stood up slowly with not the best balance. Her pink hair reached her tights as she stood there straight, looking at us. She bowed slightly.

"Thank you for taking care of me and my body for god knows how long these days. If you're willing to tell me where my stuff is I'll take my leave."

She said looking serious. I felt the room heating up as her skin began to warm up, and started looking more alive.

I heard Brother next to me move as I felt cold coming from his body as he started to become pale. He looked angry.

"Could it be.."

He whispered as me and the girl looked at him confused.

"I feel like you have very strong magic skills. I'd like to test you."

He smirked.

Nashi's POV.

He smirked at me. I smirked right back at him. I got into my fighting pose.

"I'm guessing you're a wizard. I'll gladly show you the strength of mine that I currently gained. Although I'm not clearly in my perfect condition."

He got into his fighting position as well. I started to feel cold coming from him. The blue haired beauty stood between us.

"Brother, Sylvia does not agree with you fighting with person who just got better. She still need to rest."

I stood there surprised. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Sylvia, But I'd like to know what she has as well. She claims to be a wizard with strong magic. I think we found something interesting."

I saw a male talking from above us from the fence. The male had dark green hair and two silver looking piercings on his left eyebrow. He was looking at the girl, I'm assuming named Sylvia.

"Gale! This girl just woke up! She has been sleeping and resting for days! Sylvia's not sure if she has been fully recovered!"

I stood back and put my hands down to my sides as I smiled at her lightly.

"Don't worry. I'll be just fine. It's just a little fight. I have been in worse situations than this."

I said.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

The guy with raven hair said. I smirked.

"Try me."

The girl between us, Sylvia let out a sigh.

"Okay. You two can fight. BUT! Sylvia has one condition! Do not cause deep injuries or put each other's life in danger. If you do against this condition, Sylvia will lock you two in water and won't let go for awhile."

We both nodded seriously. They took me to a 'trainingroom' looking like room. It had weapons, workout machines, sets if weights, a huge field and much more. We walked onto the field and got into our fighting position.

"Whoever hits the floor first, loses. Got it?"

He asked confidently. I smirked and nodded.

"START!"

The guy with dark green hair said. As he shouted, I lit my fists on fire and started to attack him. I hit him 23 times out of 30. I left a barely see-able scar on the left side of his side under his chest. His turn was next. He attacked me pretty fast. He froze my right arm and shoulder down as he hit me. I was quite surprised but I melted it down quickly as I started to attack him again.

~~

Heeeey! That's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well and will look forward for more! I really hope you guys enjoying this book at least as much as I do. Have a good day, bye!