Chapter 11 : Emma

Nashi's POV.

"Hi, how do you feel? Are you able to walk safely?"

Sylvia asked. I tilted my head raising just one eyebrow.

"What? Why? What happened?"

"Oh, Brother told us that you tripped while you two were talking."

"Oh? When were we talking? I don't remember anything after Sylv and I deciding to make dinner."

"You hit that head that hard, Nash?"

Gale asked me.

"Well I guess."

I laughed nervously as I noticed the ice cube glaring at me for a second then looking away from me.

"Well I guess I'll go back now then. Tell me if you need me."

I smiled at Nova and Sylv as I walked upstairs back into my room. I sat on my bed thinking.

'Why was I talking with that stripper? Did I do something? Did something happen? I wonder what happened..'

I saw the chocolate that he gave me earlier. I blushed a little as my head began to hurt even more as I saw an image of me cutting something at the counter and two arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed deeply.

"What the actual fuck happened??!"

I whisper-yelled while covering my face.

I looked back at the chocolate as I walked over it. I ate a little. It tasted deliciously. I laid back on my bed slowly falling asleep.

When I woke up and sat up I saw another box of that  expensive chocolate with a letter on it. I read it out loud.

"Hey, flame brain. I brought you this kind of chocolate again because you seem to like it. Listen, you tripped because of me, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the chocolate. And sorry."

I blushed.

'What the hell..? Why is that man begin so sweet all of the sudden?!..'

I taught to myself. I opened the door of my room and headed down. I checked my phone. It was 3 AM. I let out a sigh. I started making pancakes for breakfast. I did too much and made like 300 pancakes. It took 2 and a half hours. Once I was done I started setting up the table. My arm was fine with moving by that time. It got better pretty quickly. When I set the table I put the pancakes on the table then sat on the sofa and checked my phone. There was a bunch of missed calls and messages. I smiled warmly at my phone while reading the messages from my family. 

Then I suddenly felt someone breathing from behind me, while looking over my phone. I quickly looked over. It was Storm. With me turning my head over, our faces were even closer. I blushed and crawled away from him on the sofa as he stood up straight. Without saying anything he left me and sat down at the table. I let out an another sigh, then I saw the light blue haired beauty walking down the stairs, yawning. I smiled.

"Good morning Sylv. How are you?"

She noticed me and smiled back at me.

"Good morning Nashi. Sylvia's doing good. She's still quite sleepy though."

I laughed a little.

"You can go back and sleep for a little more. I'll put your share away for later."

I smiled.

"No, Sylvia's good, thank you. I'll have to prepare for the party later too. I'm so excited."

She laughed. I did as well as we sat down at the table.

"Listen Nashi, Rin agreed to bring me to the party by the evening. Now everyone has a person to go with."

She said happily. I sweat dropped a little.

"I still don't."

I laughed nervously.

"I wish I could ask my brothers. I bet they both would say yes."

I said laughing again.

"Well.. Brother, would you mind taking Nashi to the party in the evening? Or you can take Sylvia and Rin can take Nashi."

"I'll be fine with Nashi. We just have to attend to the party as partners and nothing else anyways."

He said pissed, hearing Rin's name.

'I wonder why is he so angry at me..'

I looked at him.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, then I'll just go by myself."

I said nervously a little with my heart beating fast.

"Do as you like."

He said annoyed. I let out a sigh and smiled at Sylv. 

"I'm going alone to that party Sylv."

"Well as you wish."

She smiled. I then heard the others walk down the stairs. They greeted and sat at the table.

After breakfast I turned to Sylv.

"Hey, can't I go to the party in some pants and a shirt?"

I laughed with the other females.

"There's no escape now, Nashi."

Rose said.

"That's right."

Nova spoke up. I sweat dropped a little as I heard them.

~Later After Lunch~

"Time to prepare!!"

Sylv and Rose yelled. Suddenly right after they shouted the door burst open by a hard kick. A beautiful female with light greenish but silver hair entered the house with a grin on her face.

"Emma!"

Nova shouted as she smiled brightly at her.

"Hi everyone!"

The girl shouted with a cheerful voice. I was surprised by the gorgeous female. Her beautiful hair reached her knees and she had piercings on her right eyebrow, the opposite of Gale. She looked at me and put on a grin.

"Yo. Are you a girl who hooked up with Storm again?"

She asked me. I laughed.

"No way, I wouldn't go with that ice cube."

Everyone laughed with me except Storm.

"Hey flame brain! You tryna pick a fight??!!?"

He shouted as he crossed his arms while glaring at me annoyed.

"Sure ice prick!! Come at me with all you've got!!"

I glared back at him while crossing my arms.

"It would be my pleasure!"

He released his arms as ice started to appear on his hands. I released my arms as well as my fists lit on wild fire. Emma was quite surprised at my actions towards their leader. Rose stepped between us.

"Stop this madness right this instant!"

She yelled at us. We immediately stopped. I turned to Emma and smiled at her with my arm crossed.

"My name is Nashlynn Dragneel. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I held out my right hand. She took it and shook it.

"My name is Emma Redfox. Younger sister of Gale. It's my pleasure."

~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part as well! And also! Happy name day to the Victoria's!! Have a great day everyone! Bye!