Chapter 18 : Sleepin'

Storm's POV.

We started practising on the field and after a couple of hours, she stopped. She was panting heavily. I rushed over her and spoke up.

"What's up, lizard?"

I asked her. She looked up at me and passed out. I barely caught her before hitting the floor. I took her to my room and put her on the bed carefully. I took out one of my shirts and changed her sweaty clothes into that shirt, blushing like crazy. She had a painful expression on her face. I went down, took a shower then came up and laid down beside her, embracing her. I slowly fell asleep with her resting in my arms.

The next morning I woke up with a female sleeping next to me.

'Haven't I been here before?'

She was still sleeping. I got up from the bed and changed into something more normal. I put a shirt on like I did every other day. I walked out of my room leaving her to sleep. There was nobody around downstairs. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and started making breakfast. After a couple of minutes, I was almost done with breakfast when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked over and I saw Nova and Gale walking down the stairs.

"Good morning."

Gale greeted, as Nova repeated.

"You too."

I said as I finished with breakfast. I placed out the plates on the table. With that I walked up the stairs, heading to my room.

"What are you doing Brother? Are you coming to have breakfast?"

I heard the curious voice of my sister from behind me as I walked on the hallway over to my room.

"No, I'm not hungry."

With that, I opened the door of my room, walked in, then closed it slowly. When I turned the lights on in my room I saw Nashi still sleeping on my bed, peacefully. I laid down behind her and hugged her. I found myself falling asleep after a couple of seconds.

A couple of hours later when I woke up, Nashi was laying closer to me not minding me hugging her. She was awake, playing a game on my phone not noticing that I was awake. My hand was on her stomach while my other hand was under my head. I hugged her a bit tighter as I pulled her closer, smirking. She still didn't notice that I was awake. I kissed the back of her head and smiled.

"Good morning."

I said. She put my phone down and turned to me.

"Good morning. It's 9 am, shouldn't we be downstairs, having breakfast by now?"

She asked. I let out a sigh.

"I woke up, made breakfast, while you were sleeping, then came back and fell asleep. So it's fine, I'll make something for you if you're hungry."

I said looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Anyways.."

She looked at my hand on her waist, then looked back at my face.

"Explain, how in the hell did I end up sleeping in your room, in your bed, in your shirt, beside you?"

She asked glaring at me. I smirked.

"Babe, that hurt. You don't remember anything we did last night?~"

I asked her with a flirting voice as I kept smirking at her. Her eyes widened as she flushed hard. I laughed.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! We didn't do anything! I just brought you here and changed your clothes, then put you on this bed after you fainted during the training."

I said smiling at her evilly as she glared at me deadly. She sat and up and got up from my bed suddenly.

"You're mean."

She said as she looked around in my closet searching for something. I got up from my bed and walked over her smiling. I smirked and lifted her up suddenly in a bridal style for her surprise, as I started spinning around with her in my arms.

"So what if I'm mean?! You love this meanie, don't you?!"

I asked jokingly as I threw her on the bed and started tickling her while laughing. She couldn't stop laughing and trying to push my hands away from her.

"So?"

I asked her, not stopping. She was crying from the laughter.

"Yes, yes I do, just stop, please!!"

She said to me. I stopped and looked at her smirking.

"You're awful at joking."

She said smiling and wiping her tears away, as she slowly sat up. She was still under me so I laughed and leaned over, then kissed her forehead and smirked at her, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Well, little girlfriend. Are you hungry? The other probably already finished with their meals."

She crawled away from me and stood up from the bed as her long salmon her hit her tights gently. She turned to me.

"I'm fine, but I can make you something if you're hungry?"

She asked me as I crawled over and sat on the side of the bed, looking up at her holding her legs.

"I'll be fine. What should we do now? I'm bored."

I answered her. She took a step back making me releasing her legs as she put her hands behind her waist.

"I'll go and change, then I'll train until lunch, I don't know about you."

She said walking over the door and looking at me.

"I'll be here in my room."

I said as she nodded then left my room in my shirt. I sat down at my desk and started to read some book that I got from my mother years ago.

Nashi's POV.

I left his room, wearing his shirt. Luckily nobody was outside their rooms so I could easily walk into my room without anyone noticing me. I closed the door of my room behind me as I walked over to my closet and picked out black pants with a black bra and sports bra with it. I changed into that and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I walked out of my room into the training room. I put some weights on and started training myself without magic. After about one and half an hour I put the weights down and made my way into the bathroom. I took a shower and walked back to my room with my training clothes in my hand and normal clothing on me. I put down my training clothes in my room and headed downstairs and saw Nova and Rose making lunch. I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. I watched some basketball match. Suddenly someone put a hand on top of my head and greeted me.

~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update again, but I seem to forget to update quite easily!
Please forgive me T-T.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you with the next one! Byee!