Chapter 23 : Blushing

Storm's POV.

After a couple of minutes, I was finished packing. I left my bag in my room and knocked on Nashi's door, while the others were nowhere to be found. I opened Nashi's door and closed it behind myself. I saw Nashi wearing a dark blue tank top, with black jeans and a silver cross around her neck like a necklace. I smirked and walked behind her, cause she didn't notice me. I hugged her from behind and bit her ear.

"That hurt, ice cube."

"Not my problem."

I said as I started biting it. She didn't seem to mind so I bit it harder.

"Ow, ow, ow..! Stop, stop!"

She said laughing, trying to push my face away. I let her go and sat on the bed. She kept on packing her things.

"Why the fuck you need this much stuff to bring with you?? This is like 85% of your closet."

"If I could I'd pack the whole house."

She said laughing.

"Yo. We're spending one night there, aren't we?"

I asked her.

"Yeah. You have a problem with me packing?"

"Actually I do."

I got up, threw her on the bed, pulled out everything she put in her bag and put 2 shirts, 2 pants and the presents for her brothers.

"There. All you need to put away is your laundry."

"Wait wait."

She looked around the room and looked back at me glaring.

"This room looks like I tried on everything, then threw it to the floor if I didn't like it. Who's gonna put all this stuff back in their places?!"

"I guess none other than you."

She let out a sigh as she got up.

"Yeah, probably."

She took her bag with her to her wardrobe and put something away. She picked up her back and ate a little of the chocolate on her desk as she looked at me, with half of the chocolate still out of her mouth. I smirked, walked over her and kissed her, taking away her chocolate. She blushed like crazy and just stared into my eyes. I ate the chocolate.

"Are you ready?"

I asked looking at her as I winked.

"Y-yeah.."

She said still kind of shocked.

"Let's go then."

I said, as I walked out into my room and brought my bag downstairs. I waited for her in front of the entrance door. When she walked out of her room and down the stairs, I opened the door and let her go out first, then closed the door behind myself. We walked to the train station. As soon as we took our seat on the train, I was about to faint. The ride there was horrible. When we arrived, I was relieved that I could smell some fresh air. She took me to her house. Their house was huge, just like my parents' house. Looked at me and smiled, as I was about to faint from nervousness. She knocked on the door, and when I heard loud footsteps coming from inside, my heart was pounding so fast. Suddenly to door burst open as two blonde guys jumped on top of her. I caught her, before hitting her head into a rock. She was laughing with the guys on top of her as I placed her down to the ground slowly.

Nashi's POV.

I almost landed on the ground, but before I could, Storm caught me and put me down gently and slowly. I laughed with my brothers on me. After a couple of seconds, I spoke up to the two blondes.

"Now, could you get off me? We should go inside now."

They got off me and helped me up, then they noticed Storm. He had a serious look on his face with a smile. I blushed a little, noticing that he was looking at me. I looked at my brothers and spoke up again.

"Guys. This is Storm, my boyfriend."

He held out his hand and smiled at them. My brothers surprisingly took it well and took his hand then shook it one by one. My taller brother Lucas put his glasses on and smiled at me. 

"We should go inside."

I looked at him confused.

"Since when do you have glasses?"

"Oh, these? I got them the following day after you left."

"Oh well. It suits you."

I smiled as I walked inside beside Lucas and Storm walked in beside Luke. They closed the door. We took our shoes off and we walked into the living room quietly.

"Mom and dad will be back later, they're in the capital, doing some papers."

Lucas said. I nodded as I sat on the sofa and Storm stood behind me. The twins sat in front of us. They were staring at us. I looked up and saw Storm looked at me, as we exchanged our confused looks then looked back at them.

"What?"

I asked.

"Hm... Nothing. Tell us about yourselves."

I looked up and saw Storm blushing a little, just like I did.

"W-well... We first met in a forest when I rescued her from a murderer in magnolia. And she had a huge fever, so I took her to my place and asked my team to help her."

Storm said.

"Are you a wizard?"

Lucas asked him.

"Yes, an Ice Devil Slayer."

"I see. Well, we both are celestial mages and as you probably know, our sister is a Fire Dragon and Devil Slayer as well as a celestial mage too."

Luke said smiling. My eyes widened as I heard my brothers expose my true self in front of my one and only boyfriend. I saw Storm with wide eyes, then  I looked away embarrassed. He leaned down and whispered to me.

"We gotta have a little talk later, Nash.."

I could have sworn that he smirked. He sat down beside me and put his arm around my waist as he pulled me over gently. My head was on his shoulder as he was talking with my brothers. After a while, Luke got a text from someone and became a bit sad.

"What is it, Luke? Is there something wrong?"

I asked him curiously while sitting up from Storm's side, looking at Luke.

"No, nothing.. Mom and Dad wouldn't be able to arrive back home until tomorrow morning. There is a trouble with the trains in the capital.."

~~

-with the other new chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you with the next one!
Sorry for not updating! Bye!