Chapter 32 : Wait

WARNING!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, ABUSE, ADULT LANGUAGE AND ELSE! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THOSE OR MAYBE ALL OF THEM, THEN I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS PART!!

Storm's POV.

"Who are you..!!!??!"

I yelled while looking down to the ground at my girlfriend's figure. She started to cry. That made me 100% sure that that person wasn't Nashi. I was sure her brothers knew that by that time as well. I was glaring deadly at the person with my girlfriend's body and looks. She was just sobbing, not answering.

"Answer me, or I'll kill you!!"

I yelled. She looked up at me, with tears running down her face, looking at me sadly. She gave me Nashi's puppy eyes. Now I was even madder. I kicked her head and sent her flying to a building's wall, then falling to the ground.

"SPEAK!"

I yelled again, then I saw blood running down her face, from her head. I was a bit worried since it looked like Nashi a lot, but her scent wasn't the same. I shook my head slightly.

"You're harsh!! This is how you treat me?!!.. Your girlfriend?!?!.."

I kicked her head away again.

"Say that one more time, and I'll kill you for sure.."

I said looking at the imposter, deadly. Then after a couple of seconds when she hit the wall, she stood up and faced me.

"Hmph. Looks like you can tell, that I'm not that woman of yours."

"Yes, cause my woman would never let down her pride and ego. She'd never cry in public. She'd feel shameful. But you fell and started crying."

"Wow, you know her so well... How about-"

I cut her off by hitting her on the stomach, making her cough blood up.

"QUIT THE CRAP AND TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?!?!!?!?"

I punched her on her stomach again, making her hit a wall of a huge brick building. Blood was running down her face as well as her blood from her back was running on the ground, under her. She smirked at me painfully. It was hard to watch "my girlfriend's body" get hurt and bleed, but I had to bear with it.

"Your girl is probably making out or somethin' ."

"What?!"

I yelled at her as I raised her from the ground by her collar, with my hair going white and my eyes glowing violet.

 "What do you mean by that?!?!!!"

I yelled at her. She smirked at me with a disgusting look on her face, then I threw her away. She started laughing when she got up. Her body was soaking wet in her own blood, yet she was laughing. That psycho bitch was getting on my nerves.

Suddenly the city around us disappeared and turned black. All I could see was my glowing body and the twins' body. All of a sudden the crazy bitch appeared in front of us and spoke up.

"You really want to see how's your girl making out with someone?"

I felt rage rising inside of me as I was clenching my fists on my sides. She smiled at me with an evil look, then a green portal-looking-like something appeared in front of us, as the woman looked at me.

"Last chance to turn back."

She said. I stared at the 'portal' confidently. She shrugged and showed us Nashi. When I saw what's on the 'portal' about Nashi, I became more furious.

My salmon-haired girlfriend was making out with a guy looking exactly like myself. My blood was boiling as I saw my girl up the cold brick wall, with her legs around that guy's waist, making out with him passionately as her fingers were running through his hair.

The psycho bitch was smirking at me evilly. I was glaring at her deadly. She closed her eyes still smirking as she disappeared along with the 'portal' and the blackness around us. The twins behind me came up to me as one of them put his hand on my shoulder.

"Brother. Think straight and let's find her as soon as possible."

Lucas said behind me.

"Right."

I answered him as my phone began to ring. It was Rin's number again. I picked it up as I remembered my little brother's state from a while ago.

"Hey."

I said with a worried, yet angry tone.

"Hey, Storm. It's Rose again.. Rin.. He's still unconscious. What should I do?"

She asked me with a worried tone.

"Stay by him and look after him. It's probably from his transformation yesterday. His body was pretty weak ever since he was little. That's why you don't know about his demon force, cause, my mother warned him, that he shouldn't use it three times, cause the third one will be his death... I trust you on this one, take care of him, while I'm away. I'll bring Nashi back."

I said as I hang up on her, and looked at my brothers-in-law, Luke. 

"I need you to go back to the hotel and tell Gale to come. Only him. No one else."

I said to him, as he nodded, then ran off. I turned to the other twin.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

He pulled up his black glasses as he looked at me with his black eyes.

"I hope you know that this woman's tricks could cost my sister's life, so keep your rage in control. "

"I'd never hurt your sister. She's my everything."

I told him as we smiled at each other.

After a couple of minutes, Luke and Gale were running towards us. I looked at them seriously as they stopped in front of me.

"Two slayers are better than one."

I said as Gale smirked.

"Let's go."

He said as we spread up looking for clues of her destination. Then, on one side road, I caught her scent. I immediately went to find the others, then came back to the same road.

"She should be this way."

Gale and I were following the scent with the twins behind us until when we were out of the town, Lucas' eyes caught a mansion on the side of the mountain, not too far from the city. We rushed over there. 

When we were about to walk in we heard a loud female scream coming from inside. My blood began to boil, then I stormed into the building following each and every scream, coming from behind a white door. Before I could open the door Gale grabbed my hand.

"Wait."

~~

Hey guys, sorry for not posting last week, but I'm here now. Finally an update on time..  ':D I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you with the next one! Bye!!