Chapter 16 : Deal

Storm's POV.

She went back to her backpack and started searching for clothes.

"What do you mean?"

I asked her.

"Listen stripper, you're a womanizer, you are ice, you look so fine, and you're a leader with a good family background I guess. And me? I'm a loyal freak, I'm fire, I look just bearable, not so girly and feminine, and my father and brothers have been in jail for 15 years and I even left my mother when I came here. We'd only fight. We're no match."

I got pissed to hear that. Really pissed.

Nashi's POV.

I turned around to see Storm's reaction. I was startled by him as his skin became white along with his hair as his eyes were glowing in a beautiful shade of violet. I stood up and stared at him. I was confused. I felt unsafe. I turned into my dragon force. Red scales appeared around my eyes and cheeks as well as on my arms. My eyes were glowing blood red as I glared at him. My hair turned blonde from it's original salmon color.

"What are you doing."

I asked him calmly while looking at him deadly. He looked surprised. He got back to his normal from and I did too. We were looking at each other seriously. He let out a sigh.

"Please Nashi. I've never met any woman that kept me caged like this. I'll go crazy if I can't have you."

"Womanizer."

I said, while glaring at him. I wanted him so badly that I almost gave up and kissed him, but I was strong enough not to.

'Bear with it for a little bit longer. He's a womanizer. Don't pay attention to his flirty speech..'

I taught to myself as I bit my lip. He smirked. I was a little surprised by his smirk.

"What."

I said, as he came closer and grabbed me by waist.

"I love you. I really do. This time I know."

He leaned his head to my shoulder and rested it there. I blushed hardly.

"Get away from me you womanizer."

He laughed and raised his head.

"Tell me. What would make you believe that I'll stop, once you say yes?"

"Nothing. Women should not trust words like those."

I said. He let out a sigh. He looked directly into my eyes and kissed me softly on my lips. I gave in and kissed him back. He smirked during kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers up in his raven hair as he wrapped his arms over my petite waist. After a couple of seconds he pulled away and smirked as I was blushing like crazy.

"Come on, say yes to me. You know you like me. Just because I had a lot of affairs with other women in the past, doesn't mean, I'll continue that kind of life style."

I put on a smirk as I had a solution for our problem.

"Let's have a deal."

I said to him seriously.

"You like having deals huh?"

"You want to hear it or not, you ice cube? This is what will decide about our relationship, if you agree with it. If you don't want to, say no."

"Go ahead, lizard."

He said.

"The deal is that I give you two weeks to prove that you love me or not. If I find you with another women the deal will end right there and then, and we'll have nothing to do with each other. Deal?"