Chapter 8 : Chocolate

Nashi's POV.

After I rushed back into my room I spend the whole morning in there trying to figure out what happened with my elbow. Now I couldn't move it. It was getting worse and worse. All of a sudden Sylvia opens my door and was about to say something but then she saw my black arm. She shouted.

"Oh my god!!"

To her shout, everyone quickly gathered up in the doorway of my room. Sylvia was on my bed next to me trying not to freak out. Right in the doorway the first person who was Storm. He looked angry. I looked away from him cause I didn't know what did I do again to make him angry.

Storm's POV.

As I heard Sylvia's shout I was the first one to enter Nashi's room after my sister. I saw Nashi's black arm. I looked at her worriedly.

'Is it my fault..? Is it from yesterday, when I threw her on the floor?.. What the hell did I do..'

She turned her head away from me. I was shocked.

'Is she angry at me? Gosh, what should I do?.. Oh god, what do I do now..'

"Brother, please, don't just stand there! I need some ice right now! Her elbow is broken."

I heard the others gasp behind me.

"O-okay."

I walked in and sat beside Nashi. I raised my right hand above the black area on her arm and started to cool it down. Sylvia acted quickly and took a good care of Nashi's arm. After she finished she spoke up.

"Hey, Nashi, if anything happens in the future, please tell me. I'll treat whatever your problem is."

"Thank you Sylv."

Nashi smiled at her. With that, we all left her to rest. The others went into their room, but I went downstairs and went out for a little. I came back like an hour later. I walked straight up to Nashi's room and knocked on her door. She let me in. I opened the door and closed it behind myself. Nadhi was still wearing the same outfit while sitting on her bed looking at her phone.

'Man, she looks gorgeous.. She drives me crazy. I must control myself.'

Her hair was tied in a high ponytail. She looked really beautiful.

"Hey, ice princess."

She greeted. I really hated that nickname.

"Hey, flame brain."

"Do you need something?"

She asked as she carefully stood up and walked over her backpack next to her closet searching for something in it.

"Look. I understand if you're angry at me. I know I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorr-"

"What?"

She stood up and looked at me.

"What you talking about you snowflake?"

"Look, pinkie, I brought you chocolate to make sure you aren't mad."

I held out the little box of chocolate. She walked over me, took the chocolate and her eyes got wide as she looked back at me.

"Are you insane? This chocolate is one of the highest class chocolates! I can't take this!"

"Don't joke with me. It's an apology from me to you. You better take it you fire lizard."

"W-well thank you but this little box of chocolate worth more than I ever will.."

She said looking away and handing me the chocolate.

"If you won't take it I'll throw you out to the streets and call a bunch of perverts who'll take care of you."

"You would actually do that?!"

She glared at me. I smirked then grabbed her waist and pulled her close to myself, resting my head next to her neck and whispered.

"No, I wouldn't.. I'd take care of you, myself. I wouldn't let some random guy touch you all over.. I'd beat them to death.."

I could see her blushing deeply as I raised my head up.

"O-okay, I'll take this chocolate then.."

She said looking away. I smirked and let her go.

"Well then. See you later. Bye, you lizard."

"See you too, ice princess.."

I walked out of her room with that. I rushed to my room and slammed the door. I sat on the floor right in front of my door. It was dark in my room, none of the lamps were turned on. I was sitting on the floor, blushing like crazy while holding my face with my fingers in my hair.

'I can't believe I just said that..!!! Fuck!!'

I taught to myself while trying to calm down.

After a few hours, everyone was downstairs chatting and having fun like always, except for that flame brain. She was still in her room. All of a sudden I heard her yelling curses from her room. We all looked at each other. I let out a sigh.

"Sylv. Will you please?"

She nodded nervously as she went upstairs. She entered Nashi's room as we waited in silence. We heard Sylvia laughing. She and Nashi came out of her room, with Sylvia laughing with Nashi telling her to stop. They got downstairs and we all looked at them.

"What's with you guys?"

Reiki asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Nashi slipped and hit her little toe to the corner of the closet."

We started laughing.

"Don't laugh! It hurts like shit!"

She yelled at us. We laughed even more.

"Well, let's just go and eat."

Rosemary said smiling trying to hold her laughter back. We all nodded and sat at the table then started to eat. After we ate Nashi and the girls sat on sofas and started talking and laughing. We, guys, stayed at the table talking about random stuff.

Nova's POV.

We sat on the sofas and started talking about random shit. Then I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah, guys. We're going on a mission tomorrow."

Nashi's eyes landed on me in excitement.

"First you'll need a mark for you to come with us Nashi."

Rosemary spoke up.

"Yes, and I have the stamp for it. Where would you like it, and in what colour Nashi?"

Sylvia asked her. I saw the guys smiling at us. I smiled as well.

"I want it on the lower side on the right side of my stomach in hot pink."

Sylvia stamped is on her. She almost screamed. She was happy.

"Now about the mission that Storm got and accepted."

I said as they all turned to me.

"It's going to during a ball. There will be a thief during that evening during the event. We have to watch out for the thief and catch it."

"Ohh, sounds interesting."

Rosemary said.

"Yeah, the thing s that we have to look like we were invited to the party and came as guests. So for us girls, we have to dress up real good, cause that party's host is a wealthy family's grandfather. It's a birthday party for the little 15-year-old granddaughter of his."

I said.

~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter too! I don't have much to say this time, so, have a nice day everybody! Bye! :)