Chapter 1 : Fever

Nashi's POV.

My name is Nashlynn Dragneel. I've been kept away from the magic world in a small house in Cleave. My mother, Lucy Heartfilia. She taught me how to use my magic that I got from my father. I've been living all my 18 years between those walls with my mother, because of the use of magic. Magic became forbidden after I was born. In my 18th year, I became curious and very confident, but sick as well. My health was always on a low level until I decided I wanted something interesting to happen. That was the start of my adventure. But in the end, I ended healthy and happy.

There was a night in my 18th year when I decided that I want to escape and go around the world. I've been taught that magic is forbidden in this world so I decided to make sure not to tell or show it to anyone. It was on the night of my 18th birthday. I packed a few of my things and headed out quietly and quickly. I didn't want to leave my mother alone and just leave without a word but I wanted to explore the world. I wanted an adventure.

On the night of my 18th birthday, I packed a few of my stuff, wrote a letter to my mother that I'm leaving but will visit her. I quietly left the house and headed to the train station. As I reached it I searched for the closest train that leaves the town in minutes. I got up on the first train that was about to go. I sat down and waited like 5 hours on that train. I was suffering because of my motion sickness. When I arrived in the city called Magnolia I was wandering around trying to find a place to sleep. I decided that I'll stay in a hotel so I went into the cheapest one I found and paid for a room for one night.

I walked up to the room that I got, took a shower, and went to sleep immediately. When I woke up around 9 AM I sat up and searched for my phone. There were tons of messages and calls from my mother. I smiled a little, realizing how much she cares about me. I texted her back.

'Hi, mom. I'm far away right now. Don't look for me, I'll go home back to you, mom. I just wanna see the world for now. We'll meet soon.'

I put my phone away as I went out and left the hotel. I was walking around in the city looking around and enjoying my view. Suddenly a person pulls me into an alley and starts running with me as I tried to scream, but couldn't cause of the cold that I got from sleeping in a cold room at night. The man brought me into the forest. It was dark. The trees were very tall. He threw me away and he took out his dagger and was about to stab me. I saw a flashing white thing fly in front of my face. The guy took a step back and looked at the way where the flashing light came from. I did the same. I saw a guy covered in a dark cloak. He was holding his arm out. By that position, I know what I met. A wizard. I was shocked by him.

I stood up from the ground and turned to the old man holding the dagger still pointing at me. I kicked the dagger out of his hands and lit my fists on fire and hit him, making him unconscious. I turned to the guy who saved me, who was looking at me in shock. My vision suddenly got blurry as I was about to speak up. I fell on the ground but I was still awake. I closed my eyes trying to rest for a little.

I think I have a fever..

I taught as I tried to get up, but then I noticed the guy in the cloak picking me up in a bridal style. I flushed as I tiredly laid my head on his collarbone slowly. I spoke up.

"Hey.. Who are you?.. Where are you taking me..?"

I asked him quietly. He looked at me. I saw a pair of ocean eyes glowing while looking at me. My eyes widened a little.

"Somewhere where we can take care of your fever."

He said as he started to walk a little faster. I closed my eyes again as my head started to hurt really bad. I tried to relax but failed miserably. He noticed but just kept walking. He took me to an alleyway and kicked a trash can out of the way. The trash can was huge, I wondered how did he manage to kick it away. I saw a tall wooden door behind it. I felt myself feeling worse and worse. He opened the door revealing a badass living room with brick walls and black leather sofas in it and starts on the lefts to the door. I heard people gasp in the room, but couldn't see it clearly because of my blurry vision which only got worse. I passed out.

~Two Days Later~

Nashi's POV.

I woke up in a dark room, in a bed with plain white sheets. I sat up slowly as I looked around.

Where am I?

I taught as I got up from the bed feeling cold and dizzy. I walked to the door slowly, then I opened it. I saw a balcony looking thing inside a building with a white, glass fence. I looked down and saw a beautiful light blue-haired girl smiling at another girl with light blonde hair, on the sofa. I heard them laughing. I smiled gently at the two teens, my age without them noticing. Then I heard someone yelling and a loud bang. I looked around slowly and started going in the direction of the yellings.

I noticed an Iron door getting open as a person flies through it, hitting the fence. My eyes widened. The guy with darker skin, who was now on the ground had dark green hair and two silver piercings in his left eyebrow. He was injured but got back up and put on a grin not even noticing me. Then I heard a girl shout from behind me.

"GALE! STORM!! I told you clearly not to break that damn door, yesterday, didn't I??! Look at the mess you've made again!!"

I turned around to see a beautiful female with scarlet red hair and dark brown eyes, wearing armor and a black shirt and black jeans underneath with high heeled silver boots matching the armor.

As she saw me she was surprised.

"Ah!"

Was all she said. She smiled at me gently.

"Hi, how are you today? Did you sleep well? Are you still feeling sick?"

She questioned.

~~

Heeeeey!! The first chapter of this book! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! I'll post the new chapter every Sunday in my country, around this time! Hope you'll be waiting, and will read the next chapters! Bye, have a good day!