Chapter 28 : Little Mistake

Rosemary's POV

When we arrived at the village and got off the train. We were standing at a station of a village called Miroshe. Nashi and Storm were walking with each other in the front, while we were behind them talking and laughing for a couple of minutes until we reached an old, abandoned mansion.

Storm opened the door without a word as we all were just standing far, looking at him weirdly.

"Captain. At least give us some explanation what are we doing here please."

Nova spoke up formally. We all nodded, along with Nashi's brother, as they sweatdropped a little. I could feel the nervousness in them. He looked at us confused a little, then spoke up.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. This is our client's house that gave us the mission."

Sylvia, Nashi and Rin looked at him quite confused by his words.

"Are you okay? You seem tired or distracted or something Brother. Sylvia's worried."

Sylv spoke up as Storm answered.

"No, I'm completely fine."

He smiled at us slightly, as he stepped inside.

"Strange.."

Nashi muttered as she stepped forward, following him. We followed her.

Nashi's POV.

We walked into the mansion, where everything was pitch black with Storm nowhere to be found. When we all were inside, the door shut behind us. It was dark, so I lit my hands on fire as I got into my fighting position. I was able to see some things, but It wasn't the best since my eyes in the dark are the worst. I smelled Storm's cologne all over the room, with some other person's smell as well. My long salmon coloured hair turned blond real quick. My eyes were glowing blood-red as fire was surrounding me.

"Storm, come out!"

I yelled angrily as I stepped forward from the team. At that moment, I heard someone laughing hysterically from somewhere in front of me. I got into my fighting position. The laughing was coming from a familiar voice and became louder and louder as the person walked closer.  Suddenly the laughing stopped as I was holding up by my hand by magic resistance chains as my legs were still reaching the ground. Nova lit up the room brightly, by sending a lighting up to the chandelier, to the ceiling.

I became furious when I felt a cold pair of hands touch my waist as a very similar face came closer to mine. It was Storm. He kissed me, passionately, while everyone behind me was watching, but then he placed his hands on the side of me as he placed his lips against my forehead. He was standing normally and was able to see the others behind me since he was much taller than me. I could feel his cold and bare chest pressed against mine as he was looking at the others. But then I smelled him. I smelled something very different from Storm.

Rin's POV.

Storm was holding Nashi by her waist while glaring at us deadly, above her, with his violet eyes. His eyes were glowing violet while his hair was white. He ran over to us faster than I've ever seen him. He started attacking us with fire. We all were surprised. Then, before he punched me, sending me to a wall as he whispered.

"Run."

I hit the wall pretty hard, while he was fighting with Luke, Lucas, Gale and Nova.

'Gale would never let Nova get hurt. My brother... Storm, what happened..'

I asked myself while looking around, searching for Rose and Sylvia.  They were laying on the floor unconscious. I got furious. I got into my demon force, that I've been hiding. My hair became black as my eyes were glowing bright blue.

"Water Demon Force: Water Power Force!!"

I said as I walked over my brother and started fighting with him. I sent hinóm flying to the wall, which kicked him unconscious for a couple of minutes. I ran over to Nashi and cut her chains, even though some was still on her hands, that I couldn't get off. She was shocked and fell on her knees with wide eyes. I walked past her understanding her feelings. Ran over to Rose and Sylvia and started to heal them, while Reiki and Nova Ran over to Nashi. I healed the girls and brought them up, next to the wall, allowing them to rest a little, as I walked over to Gale. We nodded at each other, as he transformed into his dragon force. His hair became silver as his eyes were glowing crimson red. Then I walked over to Nashi. She was still in her dragon force. She looked soulless. I helped her up with my hands as the others were watching her worriedly. I hugged her, as she hugged me and buried her face into my chest. She became herself again. She wasn't crying, but she pulled me away a couple of seconds later and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"That person is not Storm. He smells and acts differently."

Our eyes widened, as she walked over to the person, who we taught Storm was. She placed her shoe on his shoulder as he kept on pushing him.

"Ice princess. Snowflake. Freezer. Stupid. Moron. Jerk. Stripper. Cold pants. Pervert. Popsicle. Icehea-"

"Could you stop, flame brain? I'll beat you up."

We all looked up at the fence above her as he was smirking at her.

Nashi's POV.

I smirked at the Storm standing at the fence above me, covered in bruises, with a messy hair. He looked liked like he has gone through a rough fight with someone.

"Come at me Stripper! How dare you go off and leave your team behind you selfish jerk!! I was harassed by this piece of shit right here, while you were nowhere to be found, you fucking snowflake!"

I yelled at him while pointing at the guy by the end of my foot. Storm smirked.

"No way for you to be harassed by a guy that is not me. I'd come to rescue you anytime. You stupid fire clown."

He said laughing while the guy at my feet grabbed me and threw me away against the brick wall across the room. I fell to the ground, coughing blood up while getting up. My vision got blurry as I stood up smirking getting into my fighting position, smirking at the fake Storm. I heard that creature growl at me and ran over to attack me. He pinned me to the ground and kissed me again. He pinned me up the wall with his chains quickly. When I looked up, I saw Storm looking at the guy furiously. His violet eyes got wide as his hair became white, clenching his fist. The creature leaned over for another kiss, but before his kiss, I spoke up to him quietly.

"You're screwed."

Then he kissed me. It felt way more different than Storm's rough, cold lips. These were rough in a different kind of way. Then I felt a freezing aura from behind him. I smelled Storm's scent coming closer and I smiled while the fake him was still kissing me. Then he was pulled away quickly and was thrown to the other side of the room, while Storm yelled at him.

"YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE KISSING MY GIRL, IN FRONT OF ME HUH?!?!!!"

He then looked at his brother and Gale.

"Protect your women and my sister. I'll take care of this little mistake.."

~~

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know, I'm so late with this. I'm sorry, but I hope I'll still see you with the next one, and I hope yall enjoying staying at home!!
Bye!