Chapter 35 : So Low

~INSPIRED BY A READER'S IDEA~
@LoveryOfKayley

I hope ya still here and thank you for the idea once again. <3

Nashi's POV.

We left the hotel and headed to the train station, with our stuff. Storm and I were holding hands as I was talking with the girls while Storm was talking with the guys. When we reached the train station, we got up and was unwell through the whole ride back to Magnolia.

When we arrived and got off the train I stopped. My eyes were wide from the surprise of the two people standing in front of me.  I looked at my brothers behind me as the looked at me as well.  I let Storms hand go as I walked over the two-person, who was glaring at me. I hugged them and took a step back.

"What brought you here? Mother? Father?"

They let out a sigh and looked at me. My father took out a piece of paper from his pocket, folded it, and handed it to me.

"Open it and see it when you get back."

They smiled at me sadly and pitifully. I didn't know what's going on, but I smiled and nodded. I put it in my pocket and hugged them, then they left. Everyone walked up to me and asked me questions, which I answered.

"Sorry, personal."

Storm took my hand and started walking. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

When we got back I brought my stuff into my room and sat on my bed, taking out the piece of paper from my parents. I unfolded it and my eyes widened when I saw a picture on it. I was looking at a picture of my shirtless boyfriend hugging a silver-haired female in public. I stood up and glared at the picture. I took a picture of it with my phone and burned it to ashes. Nothing was left behind from it. I sat down on the floor thinking. It was still around 4 pm so It was almost time for dinner. I decided to skip and go out instead. It was a little cold outside, so I put my jacket on and went out for a walk without anyone noticing.

'Who was she?'
'When did this happen? Maybe it's an older photo..'
'Why did my parents give me this..?'
'Did he really cheated?'
'Would he really cheat on me?'
'What happened between them?..'
'Why was the girl holding his arm and hugging him?'
'What am I supposed to do now..?..

Before I noticed it I ended up in front of the city library. Reading has always made me calm. It was the best medicine for me to clear my head out. I went inside and was walking between the shelves when I heard a girl's voice from the corner. Her voice was trembling. I was curious about why was such a girl in the library. Her voice sounded like crying silently from far, but as I got closer, the voice got sharper and wasn't sounded like crying anymore.

'What the actual fuck!!!!!??!'

I taught to myself as I walked away fast from the making out couple. I blushed hard and walked to the other side of the building, trying to forget about what did I just see. 

'A white and short-haired female making out with an old man. Wait, white-haired? Was it the same female I saw on the picture?...'

Suddenly my shoulders were hugged from behind my a pair of well-toned and cold arms.

"I was looking for you all over town, flame brain!"

The male behind me said with a tired, yet angry tone. I suddenly saw the withe haired female in front of me again. The girl teared up as I was staring at her with confusion.

"Stormy!!"

She shouted. She ran over Storm and jumped on him, making him fall to the ground. Her lover who she was making out with and I saw them begin all lovely-dovely. I lowered my head and looked at the female's lover from the corner of my eye. His eyes were wide open as he lowered his head as well as I did. He looked at me. I took my right hand out of my pocket and walked over him. I held his hand like lovers do, with our fingers locked together and I winked at him. He looked at me in shock for the first seconds, but then he noticed what I wanted. He smirked, so I did as well. His grip tightened as we walked out of the library, not looking back at them. Before we left I looked back at Storm who wasn't even paying attention to me, cause he was busy with the female on his lap.

"Hey, Snowflake. I'll go and pack my things, you asshole."

He looked at me and I turned my head away from them as we walked out of the library. I quickly took the guy into an alleyway and hid from Storm. I was still holding the guy's hand as my grip tightened from nervousness. Storm burst out, through the door and was desperately looking around, probably searching for us. I knew his nose wouldn't work so well, because of the nervousness he had. We saw the female running up to him and hugging him from behind shouting something while crying.

"Stormy! Honey!! Forget about them, we have each other now!"

"WHO CARES! GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU'RE THE REASON, THAT SHE LEFT WITH A MAN!!"

He yelled as he pushed her to the ground and was about to hit her when I stepped between them. I got hit instead of the female. I fell against a building's wall and cracked it. I coughed up blood. The guy walked over me trying to help me to stand up, while he glared at Storm.

"JUST HOW LOW ARE YOU TO HIT A WOMAN?!?!"

He yelled and helped me step aside. He teleported me to another place suddenly. My eyes grew wide when I realized that we were in a safe place now. I looked at him. He sat me down on the floor. It was probably his room or house. I looked around, but everything was blurry. I looked at his way and somehow managed to speak up.

"Who.. are you..?.."

Then everything went blank.

~~

Hey there! I know, I know, it has been long since the last update, but I was busy this whole month, I'm surprised I remembered to update after almost 3 weeks TT.

@LoveryOfKayley  I hope you're still here, reading since originally this was inspired by your idea <3

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you with the next one! Stay safe and have a great day!
Bye!