Chapter 49 : Dragneel

Nashi's POV

"Probably not. My name is-"

She was cut off by a sudden, loud thud as the train stopped. She stood up. I did as well, as I started to approach the way the sound came from. A woman came in from the front, in a hurry, shouting.

"Someone! Please help! They're taking my child!!"

The other passengers were terrified and were panicking. The woman fell forward, fainting, but I caught her. I put her down to an empty seat. I walked over to the iron wall she came from and kicked it open, revealing another part of the train. My eyes widened as I saw 2 men holding a baby boy in their arms, while it was shouting.

"How should we kill it? We were said to kill every magic-user or wizard."

A tall and slim man spoke from his seat as he held the baby.

"I know. Maybe we should drown him."

The even taller man with darker skin spoke. I went pale from anger.

I walked over them, snatched the baby, and kicked each of them out of the train window on each side. I looked at the crying baby in my arms.

"..Shh..."

I whispered to him, trying my best to calm him.

'We have to get out of here as soon as we can..'

I thought to myself as the baby finally calmed down. I smiled.

"I can take care of her. Go ahead and do your thing."

The young-looking lady spoke as she raised her arms out to the baby's way. She smiled at me. I was unsure of her at first, but somehow her smile and voice calmed me. I handed her the baby and looked out of the window, down to the large river below the bridge, that we were above of.

'Maybe they fell into the river?'

I thought to myself as I tried to look around for more clues of their whereabouts. Suddenly my hair was pulled from behind. I flinched as the person touched my hip with his hand. I took a glance at him.

"Wow, what do we have here? Are you a model? Be my woman!"

It was the muscular man from before. I was trying hard to pull away and get free from his grip but failed.

'Plan b..'

I thought to myself when suddenly I felt something cold and sturdy behind me as the pulling of my hair suddenly stopped. I looked to my right, then left, only to see a tall bandit-looking person with a ton of piercings on him. He was muscular and tanned. I was quite surprised by the iron wall that was created behind me.

"I never thought that I'll meet a Dragneel look-alike here. I'll never forget that bastard's hair."

He smirked.

"Oh? We've never met before? I'm not just a look-alike."

I spoke to him smirking, I stood in front of him and took out my hand like I was holding a ball, then lit my hand on fire. The man was looking at me weirdly.

"What do you mean?"

He asked, not convinced.

"I don't know how you know my dad, but my name is Nashlynn Dragneel. The eldest daughter of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel."

I smirked at his very much surprised expression.

"Are you telling me that, that woman and the bastard fire kid got married?!"

He laughed, amused. I was pissed, but then suddenly the muscular parson tried to tie me with his hands, but as soon as he touched me I burned him with a kick on his chin. He fell to the ground unconscious. The other spoke to me.