Chapter 41 : The Guild You Were Dreaming Of Pt.1

Storm's POV.

I was about to speak up, but no words escaped from my mouth. I was looking at her desperately, not wanting her to leave me. Her chocolate brown eyes were showing sadness. She was looking at me sadly, yet confidently. I let out a small, sad smile. I held her hand and kissed her on the forehead, gently.

"..I love you. I trust you Nashi."

She stayed in silence as she teared up. I let her hand go, and walked upstairs in my room. My heart was aching as I collapsed to my knees on the floor, crying quietly.

Nashi's POV.

I was trying to hold my tears. He left me, and walked up, into his room, as I walked back to mine.

I laid down on my bed, my face buried in my pillow, crying.

Sylvia's POV.

I watched them. I watched my brother and my 'sister' break up.

'I hate this day.. My brother got attacked and now he's unconscious, my other brother broke up with Nashi... I hate this.. I hate all this...'

I thought to myself as I was crying into Lucas's shirt. It has been like half an hour since I was crying. Rose was watching over Rin so that Lucas and I could get some rest, so we went into my room, and he sat on my bed. Eventually, I was crying into his shirt, sitting on his lap, with both my legs on his sides. He was comforting me. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Lucas's POV.

After she fell asleep, I couldn't leave her there, so I just laid her down on her bed properly, then laid beside her, hugged her, and fell asleep with her, tightly in my arms.

Next, I woke up, hearing someone crying. I looked at Sylvia, but it wasn't her. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I carefully let go of her and walked out of her room. I saw Rosemary sobbing on the sofa downstairs. Nova and Reiki were comforting her. Everyone was sad. I walked down the stairs and walked over to them.

"What's wrong? did something happened?"

I asked them.

"Lucas.."

Nova spoke quietly. I became worried.

"What happened?.."

I asked, worriedly.

"In the past two hours.. Well, first... Rin... He stopped breathing.. He died. "

My heart ached, hearing Reiki's words. My eyes widened, realizing what he just said. I was speechless.

"And second.."

Nova spoke up. I looked at her immediately.

"Your sister... She disappeared. Nashlynn Dragneel is no longer here."

I was shocked. I covered my face with my hands, as I was looking up in the ceiling lights. When I removed my hands I saw Sylvia looking at us with widened eyes, at the railing. My eyes widened as I saw her almost collapse.

I immediately jumped to catch her, before she hits the floor. I caught her. She was shaking, as her wide-open eyes were staring into nothing. I was worried. I looked back at Nova and Reiki.

"I... Thank you for the information. I'll take care of her now..."

I said as I walked Sylvia to her room. I walked in and put her down, on her bed. I knelt before her.

"Sylvia... Come to your senses.. Please, look at me."

I said to her while holding her hands gently. She looked at me still shocked.

"Clear out your head Sylvia. Everything will be fine..."

I said to her. She lowered her head.

"Lucas... How could you know that everything will be fine.. In this case, you don't know anything. My brother died. My sibling. The person who was together with me, ever since I was born.. Was killed by another person like that.. Out of jealousy. Lucas... I don't know what to think and do anymore.."

She said sobbing. I got up from my knees and hugged her.

"I will not let you get hurt. Ever again. No matter what happens, don't hesitate to rely on me, call me, tell me. I'll take care of you."

I let go of her and smiled. She started to tear up. She jumped on me, giving me a tight hug around my neck, as she cried.

Rosemary's POV.

'Nashi... Rin is dead.. What am I supposed to do? I need your positivity.. I need my answers... Why did Storm do this?.. Storm... Storm..!! It's his fault..!!'

My eyes widened from anger as I stood up from Nova's hug. I walked up the stairs, over to Storm's room. I kicked the door open. I saw Storm sitting on the floor beside his bed, thinking deeply. He was looked depressed. I stomped over him and raised him by his collar. He looked at me emotionlessly. My anger rose.

"Storm Fullbuster. Do you have any idea of what have you done?"

I asked him coldly. He didn't answer.

"Storm Fullbuster. You took your brother's, Rin Fullbuster's life, you chased away our charmer, the team's charmer, Nashlynn Dragneel, and you harmed your own sister, Sylvia Fullbuster, with a threat. You killed a part of your family, she feels like she's in danger. Do you not recognize these deeds?"

I asked him. I still didn't get an answer.

"Answer me Storm Fullbuster!!"

I felt like I'm going mad from the adrenaline rushing through my body.

"Put me down, Rosemary. I know what I did."

He said seriously. My eyes started to tear up, as I threw him against the wall.

"You asshole. Is this the team you always wanted?!! The guild you were dreaming of?!?!!"

Strom's POV.

"You asshole. Is this the team you always wanted?!! The guild you were dreaming of?!?!!"

Rosemary yelled at me with sadness and disappointment in her tone. My eyes widened.

~~Flashback~~

I was laying on the grass, laughing along with Gale and Reiki.

"Guys!!~ I'm tired!! Let's take a break!"

Nova said with a tired voice.

"Are you tired already, Nova?"

I shouted, laughing still as I got up.

"Of course I am!! How do you expect a 9-year-old girl to run around all day!"

We all laughed.

"Don't worry Nova! I'll rest with you, while the others go ahead! I'll protect you."

Emma said smirking.

"Oh please. Everyone knows that you are younger and weaker than Nova is!"

I said proudly.

"Oh? What if I am stronger than you?"

Emma said confidently.

~~

Hey there again! I'm sorry for everyone that is always patiently waiting for the next chapter.. I'm not gonna leave this story until its done, so don't worry if you're still reading this! I'll be back with the next chapter soo, I hope you're looking forward to it! Bye!