Chapter 7 : 'Fuck, I Screwed Up.'

Storm's POV.

"I guess I'll leave first. Bye."

With that she walked out calmly. I got furious when I heard that she was meeting up with some other people outside town. I was so angry that I threw her on the floor which I regretted by the time I threw her. My blood was boiling. 

'HOW DARE SHE DITCH ME LIKE THAT, THEN COME BACK?! I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR HER GODDAMN LIFE!! HOW DARE SHE??!?'

"I think that was a little much, Storm."

Rosemary and Rin said behind me. I took my leave and went upstairs into the training room. I started working out extremely. I needed to calm myself down.

'That girl..! What if she was with a bunch of guys?! Was she flirting with guys somewhere where I wasn't around?! Wait what am I thinking?! I swear, she drives me crazy! I want to see her here having fun and look at only me. Fuck, I screwed up.'

I taught as I walked out of the training room, then downstairs then out, through the entrance door, shirtless. I heard my little brother yell after me as I slammed the door.

'I need to find her. I have to.'

I was walking on the streets shirtless while the wind blew my hair and the silver cross in my right ear back. I was angry. It was still dark outside and it was quite chilly for a normal person.

'God, Nashi will freeze to death if I don't find her anytime soon.'

I was looking for her on the streets worried and angry. Suddenly I heard a scream from the alley that I came across. I recognized that voice so I rushed over to that alley and saw Nashi laying on the ground and a dog on top of her. She wore pretty revealing clothes, such as a tanktop and shorts. I was able to see a few scratch from the dog on her legs. She was unconscious when I found her. I kicked the dog away from her and and glared at it, what made it go away in fear. I picked her up in a bridal style and held her close to me.

"Hey, you awake?"

I asked her, still quite angrily. She looked up at me and spoke up.

"Well, yeah. Thanks. Sorry for the trouble. Let me down and I'll leave right away."

She said with a serious, yet tired expression.

"Sorry for yelling at you earlier."

She was surprised then smiled softly. I could feel her shaking so I started moving and heading back to the house fast.

"No need to say sorry. It was my fault for leaving. I really wanted to see my brothers and father. Oh wai-no-!"

She covered her mouth.

"Huh.. So you were with your family. I taught you were out with some guys. Sorry for hurting you earlier. I was angry for nothing."

"It's okay. I'll be fine. Could you please put me down? I shouldn't go back there."

"Why?"

I asked without looking at her.

"Just put me down, you stripper."

"Shut the fuck up flame brain, and let me take you back there."

"Why though?"

She asked quietly.

"Yesterday, before we started to call you down to breakfast, we were talking about giving you a guildmark."

I could see her eyes widened.

"Really?"

She jumped up to my neck in my arms.

"Yeah. Calm down hot-head."

I said calmly. I was happy to hear her happy voice again.

"I'll ask Sylvia to treat your elbow when we get back so you could use it tonight for training."

"What? Since when did you-?"

"Since Gale told us."

"Damn. I should watch out who's watching me next time."

I laughed a little. After a few minutes of silence we arrived back. 
She opened the door for me, then I walked inside with her. I closed the door with my leg behind me. Nobody was downstairs, so I just took her upstairs into her room to her bed. I put her down on her bed gently. I looked at her in the eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes looked back at mine.

"Go, take a shower. You can find bandages in the bathroom since Sylvia is already asleep. Now, night."

With that I walked out and walked into my room, and sat on my bed. My face was red as crazy. I ran my fingers through my hair as I held my head with my right hand.

'Shit, what am I thinking.. I almost kissed her..! I need to stop myself..!!'

''Oh? What am I seeing? Is our feared Demon Slayer Storm Fullbuster in love? Listen, let me take your body and I'll make her yours.''

Said the demon in my head.

'No way. I won't let you lay a finger on her.'

''Don't be like that. I'm sure you'd like to be her one and only man.''

'I'll destroy you. Don't forget, that I have control over you.'

''Don't forget that, I can take over you if you won't look out.''

'I'll sleep now. Shut up.'

With that in my head I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Nashi's POV.

After Storm left my room I blushed like crazy. I picked up my stuff and went downstairs to take a shower. After I was done I came back to my room and went to sleep immediately.

The next morning when I woke up I felt pain in my legs and a sharp pain in my left elbow. I looked at my phone. It was 9 AM. I got up and dressed up carefully. I put on gray socks, black skinny jeans and a white tanktop. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast. To my surprised if I moved my left arm, then my elbow hurt like hell, so I only used my right hand. I made eggs and toast for breakfast. During my cooking, Rosemary, Sylvia and Rin woke up. They helped me set the table since they noticed my arm. They weren't asking anything about it but I caught them wondering about it once. Eventually the others woke up too. We were laughing at the table while eating breakfast. After eating I noticed that my elbow and my skin around it is becoming black. I panicked. I Helped with getting the dishes over to the sink then I rushed upstairs.

~~

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this párt as well! I'll update 2 chapter a week, starting from Christmas. I hope you'll look forward to it! Bye!