C H A P T E R 25

° ° °

Checking her surroundings, Lisa nervously bit her lower lip.

She was in their company building, Sin Enterprises. She wanted to visit Yoongi and check if he already found some leads.

Going there was very risky because every employee could recognize her face. Not only that, but she was alone. Jimin wasn't with her because he's still resting. And she doesn't want to bring a different bodyguard with her because she's sure that her mother would only forbid her from going there. So she had no choice but to sneak out of their mansion.

She disguised herself with a fedora hat and sunglasses. Hopefully, it was enough to hide half of her face and at the same time, it matches her jumpsuit outfit.

Taking a deep breath, she made her way towards the reception desk. "Uhm, good morning." she greeted the receptionist.

The receptionist looked up from the computer screen and smiled when she saw her. "Good morning, ma'am. How may I help you?"

"Is Yoongi Sin here?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, Mr. Sin is in his office."

"May I know what floor his office is?" she asked afterwards, hesitant.

The receptionist stared at her for a moment. "Do you have an appointment with Mr. Sin?"

"Uhh,"

After thinking for a while, Lisa forced a smile. "Nevermind, thank you." she said before quickly walking away. Not waiting for the receptionist to reply.

She looked straight ahead and fixed her gaze to the elevator.

As stupid as may it may sound, but this is actually her first time stepping inside their company building. She doesn't have any business to do here in the first place so she never thought of going here before when she was younger. That's why she has no idea where her brother's office could be.

She could just call Yoongi and ask him, but she's sure that he's busy at the moment. And she hates to disturb people when they're working. So, no. She won't call him or text him.

She exhaled.

I guess I'm just going to have to follow my instincts.

Blowing out her cheeks, she made her way towards the elevator.

"Miss?"

She halted and froze on her spot.

Shít! Did someone recognized me?!

Lisa cleared her throat before slowly turning around to face the person behind her.

And when she saw who it was, her eyes widen.

It was Jeon's friend, Kim Mingyu.

"Mr. Kim, it's you." she exclaimed in relief.

Mingyu looked stunned. "Wow, I didn't think I'd bump into you here. I mean, this is your family company but," he paused as if realizing that he was going to start rambling. "you know what I mean."

She chuckled. "I'm glad that we bumped into each other. I'm lost, you see. I don't know where Yoongi oppa's office is."

Mingyu frowned. "Haven't you been here before?"

"I know, it's stupid. But yeah, this is my first time going inside our company building." she then asks. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Just like you, I came here to see your brother." he answered. "We're currently working on a project together."