C H A P T E R 6

° ° °

Lisa and Miss Chaerin stayed at the restroom for they can't be seen together. It was too risky if Mr. Kim sees her talking to the infamous 'Chaerin Sin'.

Her mother is very well known in Korea. She's famous for being the wife of Duho Sin and the woman who tamed the lion's heart. And just like her husband, everyone also feared her.

But sadly her image changed when she left her family without a statement. That is why it looked like she abandoned her husband and her children.

"I've met Jeon Jungkook for a couple of times when he was still a little boy. His mother and I are friends that's why whenever I would visit their mansion, we would get to see each other. Although I never got the chance to talk to him because he would always lock his self on his room. But Dara did mention to me that he could be very naughty sometimes."

"Dara? His mother?" Lisa asked. And Miss Chaerin nod before continuing.

"She told me that her son was just like his father, Jiyong—who is also my friend. Jiyong is... very stubborn and meticulous. He becomes frustrated and angry whenever he doesn't get what he wants. And unfortunately, it's the same thing with Jungkook."

"Yeah, I could tell." she said sarcastically. "He seemed very determined to kill my boss."

"Change his mind then." Miss Chaerin shrugged.

"Seriously, mom? Do you actually think that I could still change his mind?"

"There's no harm on trying, sweetheart."

"And what could I possibly do to make him reconsider?"

"Well, you said it yourself. He's playful. So I say, play with him."

Lisa's hand went to her temple. "I don't want to play with him, I need him to stop." she grumbled.

Her mother shook her head. "You can't stop a Jeon from wanting something. And if a Jeon wants to play with you, he will play with you."

The girl pursed her lips angrily.

Jeon Jungkook was really getting on her nerves. She's starting to hate him even more. Not that she hasn't already.

"I can't believe that it's possible to hate someone this much." she says to herself.

And then Miss Chaerin remembered something.

"I heard about what happened to your father."

Lisa was taken aback.

They hardly ever talk about her father. Miss Chaerin is very sensitive when it comes to her husband that's why as much as possible, they don't talk about him. Ever.

Lisa looked up at her mother and saw mixed emotions in her eyes. She could see sadness, pain, and longing. Her mother was longing for her husband.

"He's gonna be okay, mom." she assured her mother. "Dad's strong. I'm sure he'll recover in no time."

Miss Chaerin rolled her eyes. "He better be."

Lisa almost chuckled at this but she was able to restrain herself. "You miss him." she let out.

"Hell knows how much I miss that devil." her mother replied sadly.

Lisa felt sad for her. "You can always go back to Korea and be with him, mom."