C H A P T E R 35

° ° °

Two days have passed since the chaotic kidnapping mission at the club. They've put Michael at the underground headquarters as planned. But no matter how nicely they ask him for answers, he doesn't give them any. So, Lisa decided to let him be in the meantime and focus on other things.

It was Saturday morning. Lisa woke up in a good mood because it was her Namjoon oppa's birthday and everyone's coming to the mansion to celebrate it. Although her brother was against it at first, in the end, she still won the argument.

She was enjoying her morning tea on the terrace and appreciating the peacefulness when her phone rang.

Annoyed by the sudden interruption, she answered the call. "What?" she can't help but hiss.

"How come you already sound irritated? Have you seen it already?" Jimin's voice resounded over the phone.

"Seen what already?" she asked back, clueless.

"Well, Miss 'I am the girl who made the whole world go insane when I ran away', someone just posted a photo of you online. And with Jeon Jungkook at that."

She stilled. "What?"

"You're all over the news. Everybody knows that you're back now. Your so-called 'advantage' just got taken away from you." Jimin stated.

Lisa was too dumbfounded to open her mouth.

Her bodyguard sighed on the other line. "I understand that you're still trying to process down what I just told you. But you need to tell me what to do."

She shakes her head to get her mind straight. "What?"

"Do you want me to find out who posted it?" he asked.

She held her temple. "When was it posted?"

"Two days ago. The photo was taken when you were in Jeon's office while arguing with him."

Lisa clicked her tongue. "Be here in 20 minutes. We're paying the culprit a visit."

After ending the call, she leaned back on her chair and calmly finished her tea.

There was only one person who could've done this.

A small grin formed on her lips as she take the last drop of her tea. So much for a peaceful morning.

"It seems I'll be telling you my name after all, Ms. Chou."

° ° °

Later that day, the Chou's heiress was summoned to her father's office. Apparently, the chairman found out about what she did so he wanted to talk to her regarding this.

"Do you know why you're here?"

Tzuyu looked around her father's office. "You said you wanted to talk. Is it because you missed me?"

The chairman frustratingly exhaled by his daughter's answer. She doesn't even know that she just caused a huge problem.

"You're here because of your post two days ago." he said.

One of her eyebrows arched. "What about it?"

Her father was slowly losing his patience. "The woman in the photo. Do you know who she is?"

"No." she straight out answered. "Do you?"

"Are you aware that your post is all over the news?" the chairman asked in gritted teeth.

That seemed to stunned her. "It is?"

"Yes, it is." he said with firmness. "Do you know what that means?"