C H A P T E R 33

° ° °

Rosé stirred from her sleep when her phone rang. Looking around, she realized she had fallen asleep on her study table while making her sketches.

She scrunched her eyes before taking her phone. Her posture instinctively straightened when she saw her boss's name in the caller ID.

Roseanne cleared her throat before answering it.

"Yes, Miss Chaerin?"

"Good morning, Roseanne. I just called to check up on your designs. I haven't been able to focus on my work since my husband woke up." Miss Chaerin said from the other line.

Her eyes dropped on her drawings. None of them were even halfway done. "They're... still in the middle of process. I'll send them to you when they're done."

"No rush, sweetheart. I know you won't disappoint me. Anyways, can you come over this Saturday? I ordered some fabrics from South Africa and I need your assistance coming up with a fresh design. Plus, it's my son's birthday so I'm also inviting you."

A party filled with a whole Mafia family. Nice.

Rosé laughed nervously. "I'll be there. Thanks for the invite, Miss Chaerin."

"Don't bail on me, Park Roseanne. We haven't seen each other ever since you moved to your parents' place. I'm missing my assistant."

At the mention of her parents, her face gradually lost its expression. "I promise I'll be there. I miss you too as well, Miss Chaerin."

"That's good to hear. Okay, I'll leave you to it. See you on Saturday, sweetheart."

Rosé let out a deep sigh when the call ended.

It's hard to keep secrets from those people who genuinely cares for you. But it's not like she wants to lie to them. It's just too much.

She stood up and walked to her wardrobe, where she grabbed a pair of casual clothing and her undergarments.

She needs some air.

She exited her room and went directly to the bathroom, draping a towel over her shoulder.

But, just as she was about to fill the tub, nothing came out. With a grimace on her face, she attempted to open the shower. However, no water was found.

She went out of the bathroom and looked for Jimin.

"Chim!" she called. "Are you still here?" she glanced at the wall clock to check the time.

It's almost 10:30 am. Jimin usually leaves at 8.

Rosé shrugged. "He's gone, then." she went back to the bathroom to get her things and made her way to Jimin's room.

She slowly opened the door and tiptoed her way towards his bathroom.

"He wouldn't mind, wouldn't he?" she asked herself in the mirror.

Rosé rolled her eyes before starting to unbutton her pajama shirt. "Screw it, he's not gonna be back until evening."

After stripping herself naked, she opened the shower door and went inside. Giving herself a nice hot shower.

Meanwhile, Jimin entered the apartment a few minutes later after Rosé began showering. He just came back from taking a jog, and also because he brought them brunch.

He proceeded to the kitchen to prepare their lunch, completely unaware of what was going on in his bathroom.

Once he was done assembling everything, he went to Roseanne's room to get her.