C H A P T E R 15

° ° °

Since it was Bambam's private plane that fetched Lisa and Jimin in Australia, they managed to land in Korea without anyone knowing of their arrival.

Two black SUVs were waiting for them outside the plane as the airport staffs load them with their luggage. A driver waiting for them inside.

Lisa removed her sunglasses before facing her bodyguard. "We had a long flight, Jimin. I want you to take some rest and visit your family."

Jimin frowned. "What? But who's gonna accompany you to the hospital?"

"Bambam ordered his people to take special care of me. So don't worry, I'm in good hands."

"No." Jimin disapproved. "I won't leave you by yourself, Miss Sin. Do you know how much in danger your life is right now?"

Lisa nod. "Of course I do." she reached out to fix Jimin's tie. "But I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'll keep my profile low just like in Melbourne."

"What's the use of keeping your profile low if they already knew that you're here?" Jimin asked with an eyebrow raised. "Have you forgotten that you're being followed?"

She shrugged. "True, but... the whole world doesn't know that I'm back. So I'll take that as an advantage."

"How is that an advantage?"

"I don't want to show myself to the world while my family is still in a mess. It will only add fuel to the fire." she put her hands down after fixing his crooked tie. "Haven't you heard? I'm the girl who made the whole world go insane when I ran away. I'm basically more famous than a celebrity right now."

Jimin scoffed. "Yeah, right."

Lisa smiled. "Go. Visit your family and take some rest. And then come back to me after a few days. We'll be very busy hunting people down after that."

He didn't move on his spot. He was hesitating whether he should listen to her or ignore her orders.

But then again, no one can win against Lisa so...

"Are you sure you'll be alright, Miss Sin?" he asked one last time. "I'm not really satisfied with the idea of leaving you."

The girl gently nods. "I'll be fine."

Jimin heavies a sigh. "Very well then."

Lisa smoothly wrapped her arms around his waist. "See you in a few days, Jimin oppa."

He smiled. Lisa only calls him 'oppa' when she's not serious and stern. In short, she treats him like a brother when she's in a good mood.

Jimin patted her head. "Take care of yourself."

"I will. Promise."

Lisa pulled away to capture his eyes. "Rest well, oppa. Understood? Because you won't be getting any rest after that."

He sighed on the back of his mind.

I better enjoy my break then. Who knows when will I have this opportunity again?

Jimin gave her a small smile before bidding his goodbye. "I better go, Miss Sin."

Lisa nod her head. "Be careful of your surroundings, oppa. They might also come after you."

"I'll keep that in mind." he bowed before walking towards one of the SUVs where he saw the airport staffs put his things in.

Jimin rode on the back seat. He took a last glance at where she was standing before telling the driver his destination. And with that, they took off.