The fall

I spent the whole night writing in my diary about what happened. "Are you listening" Dylan asked. "Sorry what did you say" I asked. "You've been daydreaming all day" he said. "I know I'm sorry" I said as I looked at the water. Dylan and I have been sitting on the sky deck all morning. "Do you want a smoothie" He asked. I'm off today so it's only Zack working. "Sure" I replied. "Okay I'll be back" he said.

Zacks POV
"Smoothie boy" Dylan said. "Yes" I asked. "I need two strawberry smoothies " He said. "Coming right up" I said. "Feel free to bring them to us" he said then walked away. Asshole. I made made Hayleys smoothie right but I added a splash of my flat coke to his. I brought the tray over to them. "Thanks" Hayley said. "No problem" I said with a smile. Dylan took a sip of his smoothie yelled. "What the hell is this". "A smoothie" I said. "I need a new one this one taste like hippo" he snapped. "Okay" I said then turned around. "Hey Zack" Dylan said. "Can I help" I started to say. "Take this one with you" He said as he threw the drink on me. "Oops" he said. "See now I have to hit you" I said as I punched him in the face. Hayley stood up and said "stop it" . "I've been waiting for this" Dylan said as he punched me. I punched him again then Cody grabbed me. "Stop it what the hell is wrong with you two" he yelled. Cody and I began walking away then Dylan said "it's okay Cody he's just upset that I'm the one who's going to deflower the love of his life". I turned around and punched him as hard as I could. I watched as he stumbled back and fell into Hayley. Both of them fell over the railing then I heard a splash. "Oh my god" I yelled. "Call the coast guard Zack get to my office" I heard Moseby yell. "I have to make sure she's okay" I said. "You've done enough now go" he yelled. I went to his office and waited. After about 30 muintes Moseby came in. "Zack I've put up with a lot of things when it comes to you but this is the most careless thing you've ever done" he yelled. "I know" I said. "You could've killed both of them" he yelled. "I didn't mean for her to get hurt" I said. "Your expelled" he said. "What" I yelled. "You need to collect your things and leave the boat immednly" he said. "Moseby please" I begged. "Go" he said. I knew he was serious. I went to my room and started packing.

                             Hayleys POV
I feel into the water with a splash. I swam to the surface and took a deep breathe. I looked over to see Dylan walling around. "Dylan just swim" I yelled. After he stop panicking he started to swim normally. "Oh" he said. "Grab onto this" Cody yelled from the boat. I grabbed onto the life raft. "Grab my hand" I said to Dylan. He grabbed my hand then Cody and a few others began to pull us up. Once we were back on the boat Dylan start coughing. "Are you okay" Bailey asked. "I'm fine" I said. "The nurse is coming to for you both" she said. "I don't need the nurse" I said. "Yes you do you were just pushed off a boat" Bailey said. "That's not" I started to say but the nurse arrived. "Come on you two" she said. "I'm fine really" I said. "Come on" she said. She brought two wheels chairs. I sat in one and Dylan got in the other. We went to a room with two beds and a bunch of medical equipment. She did a bunch a check ups then said "your okay but I want to keep you here over night just to make sure". "Okay" I said. "He's going to jail" Dylan said. "What" I asked. "He assaulted me then pushed us off the boat" he said. "He didn't mean to push us off it was an accident" I said. "How can you defend him" he snapped. "Because I know him more than you do and he would never try to push you off he pushed you for you to fall on the ground not for you to stumble around like you were on the dance floor and fall off the boat" I said. "You fell to" he said. "I fell because you took me down with you not because he tried to hurt me" I said. "So what are you suggesting" he asked. "Don't press charges please Dylan I'm begging you" I said. "You could've died" he said. "And if I would've it would have been because of you not him" I snapped. He looked at me like he wasn't sure if I was in my right state of mind. "Please" I said. "Fine but we're getting the hell of this boat" he said. "Okay" I said. The nurse gave us our medication then we went to bed. Early the next morning I woke up to Ms. Tutweiller tapping my shoulder. "Come on its time for you two to leave" she said. Dylan and I got up and the 3 of us walked back to my room. Dylan walked in and I asked "can I talk to you outside". "Sure" she said. I shut my door as Dylan sat on my bed. "What's wrong" she asked. "I need to see Zack" I said. "Hayley I think you and Zack should stay far away from each other" she said. "No" i said. "Look what happened was very dangerous and you don't need to be associated with that" she said. "No you don't understand I fell on purpose" I said. "What" she asked. "When I saw Zack turned around I knew he was going to push him and I knew if only Dylan fell he would send Zack to jail" I said. "So you went in with him" she said. "I knew I could persuade him to not press charges so yes I jumped" I said. "Hayley regardless zack still pushed Dylan" she said. "He pushed him to make him fall he didn't try to push him off the boat Dylan just stumbled" I said. "Hayley" she said. "I need to see Mr. Moseby right now" I said. "Go change then go to his office I'll be there already" she said. "Okay" I said. She walked away and I went into my room. I looked over and saw Dylan reading my diary.