Barbie

Hayleys POV
"I mean seriously Zack didn't let me talk at all" Bailey said. "Just tell him you want more screen time" I said. "I tried he told me he was the star of the show" she said. "It's because he's so cute" I said with a smile. "You're hopeless" Bailey said. "Okay Hayley for today's story were going to the cabin where it's beloved the person was last seen" Cody said. "Oh this should be interesting" I said. Cody and I went to the cabin and the camera started. "Today we are here at the cabin as a missing person was last seen at" I said. "Were looking for any clues we can fine" Cody said. "Unfortunately there is none" I said. "Except at the Person Could have potentially been murdered in this cabin" Cody said. "Oh my god"I said. "Can we get the police involved" I asked. "We should this is a crime scene" Cody yelled. "Why are you too in my closet" London asked as she walked into the room. "Your closet" Cody abs I asked at the same time. "Yeah I didn't have any more closet space so I rented a cabin to put all my extra clothes" she said. "Then why didn't you say anything when everybody was talking about a missing person" Cody asked. "Cody I don't watch the news" she said. "Well then cut" Cody said.

Zacks POV
"Well that was interesting but back to me Zack Martin" I said. "No back to me"Bailey snapped. "Bailey stop being so thirsty for fame" I said. "I'm sorry did you say Thirsty here have some coffee" Bailey said then pored my coffee on me. "Oh god it's in my eyes" I yelled. "Nope that's Hayleys mascara running down your face" she said. I looked into the mirror and saw mascara running down my face. "Ahh" I screamed and ran out the room. "Zack honey what happened" she asked. "I have a scar in my eyes" I said. "Are you OK wait why do you have mascara on" she asked. "It made my lashes look longer in the camera so I've been stealing yours while we're filming" I said. She started to laugh. "Help me" I begged. "Okay Barbie let's go" she said then we went back to her room.

Hayleys POV
The next day at school Ms. Tutweiller told us that the news got canceled and it's being replaced with Boat cops.