The Martin brothers

"I can't believe we're doing this" London said as she cut my hair. "It's too late to stop we might as well keep going" I said. "If you hate it we can always get you extensions" she said. "That's what I was thinking" I said. After a few more snips she said "okay done". I looked in the mirror. My once long hair is now cut all the way above my shoulders. "It's exactly what I wanted" I said. "You look like a bad bitch" she said. "Why thank you" I said. "So has he called" she asked. "Yes but I've been avoiding him" I said. I've been taking different routes to class and Ms. Tutweiller has been letting me come to class after hours to do work. "How long do you think it'll be until you come back to class" she asked. "I don't know" I said. After we were done with my hair we watched several episodes of gossip girl. It's been 3 weeks since Zack and I broke up. Somehow I managed to not see him at all. Today's Friday. I did all my school work in my room but I realized I forgot my notebook in class. Schools over anyways so I'll just go grab it. I walked onto the sky deck slowly. I don't see him anywhere. I started speed walking to the classroom. Once I reached it I let out a sigh of relief. Right as I walked into the door someone bumped into me. I looked up and considered jumping overboard. "Hey" Zack said. "Hi" I replied. "You cut your hair" he said sounding shocked. "What are you doing here" I asked. "Dentition" he said. "Oh right" I said. "What about you" he asked. "I forgot my notebook I've been turning in my work after class" I said. "To avoid seeing me" he asked. "Pretty much" I said. "Oh" he said. "Yeah" I said. I moved past him and grabbed my notebook. "Hayley" he said. "Anyways I'll see you around" I said then quickly walked away.

"Can you believe Cody's going on a date with Woodys sister" Bailey said. "I thought you were over him" I said. "Who am I kidding I still love him" she sighed. "Then show him" London said. "How" Bailey asked. "Make yourself look good and show him what he's missing" I said. "You really think that will work" she asked. "Yeah" I said. London gave Bailey a cute outfit then we did her hair and makeup. "So how do I look" she asked. "Like a million bucks" London said. After hyping her up Bailey left to go find Cody. I decided I need to stop hiding. I'm bound to see Zack so I need to just deal with it. I left my room and went to get a smoothie. I sat down and Zack turned around. "I didn't think I'd see you anytime soon"he said. "I didn't think you'd see me either" I said. "So" he said. "So" I said. "You've been good for the last 3 weeks" he asked. "No I haven't been" I said. "Me either" he said. We just looked at each other. "So Cody's on a date with Willa" I asked. "Yeah Woody didn't tell me his sister was so hot" he said. "I mean I don't think Woody thinks his sister is hot" I said. "You know what I mean" he said while rolling his eyes. "Why didn't you try to talk to her" I asked. "I'm not over my ex yet" he said. "Yeah I feel that" I said with a sigh. "I miss you" he said. "I miss you too" I said. "You do" he asked. "I miss you as a friend not relationship wise" I said. "Oh" he said looking hurt. I still love Zack but that doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with him. "Yeah" I said. "Well I want to try to be friends again" he said. "Id like that" I said. "The place we're docking in has a huge water park I was going to go with Woody but I'd rather go with you" he said. "That sounds fun" I said. "So you'll come with me"he asked. "Yeah" I said. "Cool" he said as he wiped the table. I looked over and saw Bailey talking to Cody. After a few minutes he walked away. "How did it go" I asked as she sat next to me. "He used me as an excuse to get away from her" she said. "Well what did he say" I asked. "He told me I'm a good friend" she said with a sigh. I looked over to Zack. He's at a table picking up empty cups.

"The Martin brothers are something else" I said. "Your telling me" she said. She put her head on my shoulder and I sighed.