As the boat drifted

It's been a month since school started. Moseby made Zack the hall monator and he's been giving everyone dentition. "I can't believe Zack gave us dentition" Cody said. "I know I can't believe he's acting like that" Bailey said. I Continued sipping my smoothie not thinking much of it. Later that night I was tossing and turning. It's after curfew but I need to take a walk. I always get tired after going for a walk. I snuck out the room and went to the sky deck. "What are you doing" Zack asked while shining a light in my face. "I couldn't sleep" I said. "It's after curfew" he said. "I know" I said. "So since you're out after curfew I'm giving you detention" he said. "Shouldn't you give yourself one then because your out here to" I said. "Hush" he said. "What are you gonna do cuff me" I said with a smirk. "Only if you ask me to" he said. Then the butterflies came. I didn't say anything. He gave me my dentition slip then said "go back to your room". "Yes sir" I said while rolling my eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "Don't roll roll your eyes at me your the one who broke the rules" he said. "Look who's talking" I said. "Don't switch this on me" he said. "Then Dont try me" I said. He looked me up and now then said "but I want to". "You do" I asked. "Yeah, do you" he asked. We both knew exactly what we were talking about. "Yeah" I said. He started to lean in but right before we kissed Moseby showed up. "And what are you two doing" he asked. "Hayley had something in her eye" Zack said. "I'm sure she did Hayley go back to your room Zack come with me" Moseby said. "I'll see you tomarrow" Zack said. "Okay" I said. I went back to my room and went right to sleep.

"I love you" Zack said as he kissed me. "I love you too" I said. He took off my shirt then my shorts. He got on top of me. "Zack" I moaned. "Shh someone might hear us" he said. "I don't care" I moaned. "I can't believe your dreaming about this while your with josh" he said. "What" I asked. "That's not good Hayley" he said. "I don't know why I'm thinking about this" I said. "Because you like me" he said this kissed me again. "Forget about josh" he said. My eyes shot open. "Zack" I yelled. "Um that's weird" London said. "Did you just yell Zack" Bailey asked while coming out the bathroom. "No I said sack because I forget to put the corn in the sack for dad to sell" I said. London and Bailey looked at each other. "Right" Bailey said then went back into the bathroom. "Well I'm off to put clothes in my new closet" London said. I got dressed and decided to go get coffee. I need to get that dream out of my head. "Cody I'm going to kill you" Zack yelled. "Excuse me if I'm not going to let you manipulate a girl" Cody yelled. "What happened" I asked. "Zack tried to convince a girl he was her welcome buddy and I told her it was an excuse to sleep with her" Cody said. "You need to Mind your business Cody" Zack snapped. Zack grabbed my cup of coffee out my hand and started chasing Cody with it. "What are you doing" Bailey asked as I ran after Zack and Cody. "Help" I yelled to her. I chased them into one of the life boats. "Hey get out my closet" London yelled. "What us this" Bailey asked as she got in. "London this is a life boat" Cody said. "Do you guys feel like were moving" Zack asked. "We're on a boat we're always moving" Cody said. "No this is different" I said. We opened the Curtan that was over the boat. The life boat was being set into the water.

"Oh my god" I yelled. Everyone began to scream as the boat drifted away from us.

Flowers fall जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें