Dylan

I got up early to make sure I looked good. I took a shower then got my stuff ready. I'm wearing a blue bikini to the water park. I packed a small bag for the day then went to Zacks room. I'm wearing shorts and a crop top over my bathing suit. "I didn't think you'd be ready yet" he said. "I woke up early" I said as I sat on his bed. "Oh so your excited" he said. I rolled my eyes but didn't answer. A few moments later Zack was ready. "Let's go" he said. The water park was only a 5 minute walk from the boat so we just walked. We paid then walked in. "This place is huge" I said. We rented a locker to put our stuff then went off. We went in the wave pool then Zack said "okay I'm ready for the water slides". "Let's go" I said. We went on 3 small ones. "Let's go on the biggest one" he said. It's called the snake. When you go in it's complete black. Normally I'm not scared but I'm scared this time. Once we got to the top we sat on the raft. "Are you okay" zack asked. "Just a little scared" I said. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Before I knew it we were flying down the water slide. It's going so fast. It's spinning. I held onto Zacks hand tighter. Once we hit the bottom I went underwater. "Oh my god" I said as we got out the water. "That was crazy" Zack said. I hugged him tightly. After going on several more water slides we decided to go in the lazy river. "This is nice" I said as we floated. "I know" he said. Our bodies are touching. I put my head on his shoulder as we floated.

It's been 3 months since Zack and I broke up. A month ago Zack met a girl named Maya. He asked me how I felt about him dating. I told him I was fine with it. I can't tell him it bothers me I'm the one who said I didn't want to date him anymore. "So did you even write the report" I asked. "Kinda" Zack said. "Zack" I said. "Okay I'm lying" he said. "That's not good Zack your going to fail" I said. "Why can't you help Me" he said. "Because I always help you" I said. "I know that's why I love you" he said. "As a friend" he said quickly. Before I could say anything else a boy sat next to me. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I had to come talk to you" the boy said. "Oh" I said with a small smile. "I'm Dylan" he said while holding out his hand. "I'm Hayley" I said. "I'm Zack" Zack said. "Hi" Dylan said. "So why did you need to come talk to me" I asked. "Your the most beautified girl I've ever seen" he said. I smiled. "That's so sweet". "Are you single" he asked. "I am" I said. "I normally wouldn't come off this strong but would you like to go to dinner with me tonight" he asked. "I'd love to" I said. "Great" he said with a small.

Zacks POV
"Okay well I'm going to go" I said as Hayley and this guy flirted. They didn't even hear me. "I can't believe this" I said. "What"Cody asked as he folded towels. "Hayleys flirting with him right in front of me" I said. "Aren't you dating Maya" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "So shouldn't you be worried about her and not Hayley" he said. "I mean they just met and he's already asking her out" I said. "Zack you called her your wife the first day you met her" he said. "That's not the point" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Wait didn't you and Maya make a month today" he asked. "Yeah we're going to watch a movie but now I'm thinking of taking her to dinner" I said.

Hayleys POV
"This is so good" London said. "I know I can't believe how hot he is" I said. "You should wear the dress I gave you the first time you visited" she said. "I forgot about that" I said as I pulled the dress out from the back of my closet. London did my hair and makeup. Finally after hours of getting prepared I was ready. "You look so bomb" she said. "Are you sure" I asked. "Yes you look amazing" she said. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door. I opened it. "Hi" I said. "Hi you look amazing" Dylan said. "Told you" London said. "Are you ready" he asked. "Yeah" I said. I grabbed my purse then we headed to dinner.