Paris is cursed

I stopped. I just stared. She kissed him and he kissed her back. I started walking quickly to her. I pulled her away. "What are you doing" I yelled. "How do you like it huh" she yelled. "I know you saw me and Kelsey but I swear it didn't mean anything" I said. "Right so you just kiss all your friends" she asked as she started crying. "No she kissed me and I told her I loved you" I said. "I told you she liked you and you didn't give a shit" she cried. "I know I'm sorry" I said. "I saw you Zack you may have pulled away but it wasn't Immediately" shesaid. "I know but baby I'm sorry" I said as I touched her arm. "Don't touch me" she cried. "Hayley baby I love you so much" I said. "Did you feel that way while you were kissing another girl" she asked. "I'm sorry" I said. I could feel the tears falling down my face. "I bet you are" she said. "You just kissed that guy right in front of me" I said. "It was my way of hurting you" she said with a shrug. "Okay we're even" I said. "I told you and you didn't listen clearly since you didn't pull away you have some things to figure out" she said. "No I don't Hayley I only want you" I said. "You should've thought about that" she said. "What are you saying" I asked. "I'm done Zack" she said. "No no no Hayley it was a mistake that I'll never make again please forgive me" I cried. "I do forgive you but I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore" she said then started to walk away. "Hayley I love you" I cried. "Yeah well I don't love you" she said. She walked away and the painter followed her.

Hayley POV
"Are you okay" Jean Luc asked. "Not exactly but I Will be" I said. "Do you need anything" he asked. "No" I said. He handed me my painting. "Thank you" I said. "Look I know your not staying in Paris and I'm not leaving anytime soon but if you ever come back give me a call won't you" he said. "I will"
I said. "Goodbye Hayley" he said. "Goodbye" I said. He kissed my cheek then walked away. I went back to the boat and went to my room. I laid on my bed and began to cry. "I just did so much shopping" London said as she walked into the room. "What's wrong" London asked. "Hayley what happened" Bailey asked confused. "Zack and I broke up" I said while sobbing. "Paris is cursed" Bailey said. Her and London sat beside me and hugged me as I cried and told them everything. "What a pig" London said. "Wait the same French painter that Cody thought I cheated with" Bailey asked. "That's the one" I said. "He has really good timing" Bailey said. "Zack should have never hung out with Kelsey to began with she's basic blonde girl trash" London said. "Who needs the Martin brothers Anyways" Bailey said.

Zacks POV
I sat in my room starting at the ceiling. "Zack man say something" Marcus said. But I didn't say anything. I'm not sure how much time went by while I just looked at the ceiling. "Zack" Cody said as he walked into the room. "We heard what happend" woody said. "Look man at this point Paris is cursed" Cody said. I tuned to Cody. "I love her" I said. "Zack you and Hayley are soulmates everything will work out" he said. "You said the same thing about you and Bailey" I said. "Love had weird ways of working if you two are meant to be you'll be together again" Cody said. "Why don't you try and talk to her it's been a few hours" Marcus said. "Actually I think she should wait I saw Bailey getting smithies and she looked really mad" Cody said. "Codys right I should give her her space right now and try to talk to her tomorrow" I said.

Hayleys POV
I cried all day. Bailey told me that's the best thing to do. London brought me tissues and magazines. Bailey brought me lots of smithies. I decided to skip school today. I'm laying in my bed watching YouTube right now. Someone started knocking on the door. I got up and opened it. It's Zack. His eyes are all red and puffy just like mine. "Did you come to get your stuff" I asked. I looked down and relized I'm wearing his sweatshirt. "No I came to talk to you" he said. "About" I asked. "I'm such an idiot okay what I did was stupid and I regret it so much Hayley but your the one I want not Kelsey or any other girl only you I was in shook it didn't mean anything to me " he said. "Look Zack I've been in shock and I've never kissed someone back when I knew I shouldn't be kissing them" I said. "Never even been in the situation before" he asked. "When I kissed you while I was with Josh I knew exactly what I was doing and what I wanted I never hesitated because I knew I was falling for you if you loved me the way you say you do you wouldn't have even kissed her for as long as you did" I said as I started to cry. "I'm sorry" I said. "I thought we had something real" I said. "We do" he said. "We dont" I said. "Hayley" he said. "Please leave" I said. "I'm sorry" he cried. "Please go" I cried. He didn't say anything he just turned around and walked away. Just like I asked.