Paris

Zacks POV
"What should I do for Hayley since it's our one year and 6 month Anniversary in two days" I asked. "Don't ask me were docking in Paris and bailey and I broke up on our one year anniversary" Cody said. "Hayley and I have more trust and that she knows I'd never cheat on her" I said. "Yeah well I thought Bailey and I had that understanding to and look what happened" Cody said. "Whatever man things are different with us" I said. "Hey Zack do you want to play fort nite" Kelsey asked. Kelsey has been asking me to hang out a lot recently but she's cool so we've been hanging out. After we played serval rounds of fort nite we went to the smoothie bar. "So where's your girlfriend" she asked. "Off with London somewhere" I said. "She left you here all alone" she said. "It's fine I like her to have her girl time" I said. "Aww" she said. "Yay us" I heard London said. London and Hayley walked over to us. "Did you miss me" she asked. "Of course" I said then kissed her. "I've been getting him company don't worry" Kelsey said. "Have you now" Hayley asked. Oh no. "Yeah we've been playing fort nite then we got our smoothies" Kelsey said. "Well your such a good friend" Hayley said. "Yeah" Kelsey said with a smile. "Anyways I'll see you later Zack bye Hayley" she said then walked off. "Bye" Hayley said with a smile. As soon as Kelsey was out of sight Hayley lost her smile and look at me with a straight face. "What" I asked. "She likes you idiot" she said then slapped me. "She doesn't we're just friends" I said. "Bye Zack" Hayley said while batting her eyelashes. "Hayley you have nothing to worry about" I said. "Right" she said while rolling her eyes. "Tomorrow is our one year and six month anniversary" I said. "I am aware" she said. "And I love you very much" I said. "I love you too" she said while rolling her eyes.

Hayleys POV
I woke up with a smile Today is Zack and I's one year and six month anniversary. I put on my new purple dress and did my makeup. After I curled my hair I was ready. We're going to spent the day together. I left my room and went to his. I knocked on the door and Marcus answered. "Where's Zack" I asked. "The arcade I think" he said. "Okay thanks" I said. I went to the arcade. As soon as I walked in I spotted Zack and Kelsey playing a game. I was about to walk in but they won the game. Zack looked at her then she kissed her. I watched in horror. I turned around quickly and got off the ship as fast as I could. I stepped into the streets of Paris and looked around. I need to get far away from that boat. "Hey I've seen you before" a painter said. "I've seen you before to" I said. "Jean Luc" he said. "We have met before I'm Hayley" I said. "Yes I do remember from about a year ago" he said. "Yeah I go to school on the S.S Tipton we stopped here last year" I said. "Yes and I met your sister as well Bailey" he said. "And Pretty much caused her break up" I said. "I should have caused yours instead" he said then kissed my hand. "Care to sit" he asked. "I'd love to" I said then sat next to him.

                         Zacks POV
We won the game of fort nite we were playing. Kelsey kissed me. I pulled away quickly. "Kelsey I have a girlfriend" I said. "I know but I thought you liked me" she said. "As a friend I love Hayley" I said. "I'm sorry I thought you felt the same way" she way. "I need to go" I said. I quickly left the arcade and went to Hayleys  room. I knocked on the door and London answered. "Is Hayley here" I asked. "No last time I talked to her she was going find you" she said. "Okay" I said. I went to my room and walked in. "Marcus have you seen Hayley" I asked. "She came here looking for you like 20 muintes ago I told her you were in the arcade" he said. Where could she be. I left my room and headed to the sky deck. I looked around but didn't see her. I got off the boat and started looking around. How hard could it be to find one girl in Paris. Cody did it.

                                Hayleys POV
"Okay stay still I'm almost done" John Luc said. "I'm trying" I laughed. "Stop laughing" he said with a laugh. "Okay okay sorry" I said. A few minutes later he said "okay done". He showed me a Beautiful painting of me. "I love it" I said. "You are the most beautiful girl in all of Paris your boyfriend is an idiot" he said. I told him about Zack and he suggested his painting me would help me get my mind off of it so that's how we ended up here. "If only he felt that way" I said. "If you were mine you would never feel that way" he said. Just then I looked over and saw Zack.

Zacks POV
I looked all over for at least 30 muintes. I started walking through the park and finally I saw her. She's talking to that flirty ass painter from last time. I need to tell her what happened. She turned and made eye contact with me. Just by the way she's looking at me I can tell she already knows. "Hayley" I said then started to walk towards them. Just as I started to walk to her she turned back to the painter and kissed him.